People of Sosaria, well met!

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
mirkwood

People of Sosaria, well met!

Post by mirkwood »

We are the Mirkwood Elves located north of Wind, we are a roleplaying (though not too strict) and adventuring guild that dabbles in everything from pvp, pvm, crafting, sea voyages !

We are currently accepting new members, we will help thee train up in the combat skills and go on hunts into the dungeons deep and dangerous! If you are interested , make a new character with at least 50 magery and msg me back or email at m.irkwood@hotmail.com or find us in-game. You can use any fairie/elf sounding name, many of us used names off Tolkien Wikipedia.

We are currently traversing the lands looking to carve a niche for ourselves here after fleeing the orcs in our old lands.

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: People of Sosaria, well met!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

Is it really necessary that you use 3 different forum accounts and 10+ IRC names?

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

This post was made by my friend...he is the envoy. I would have written it a little different. It's a shared project. I was going to get a little further established before posting anything...but he insisted.

I lost my password awhile back the only difference is I added a 77 to my name in forums.
And whichever character I am running at the time I use that name in irc. I don't try to keep my identity secret as you know I do not deny that I am what I am, whomever I am at the time and I will tell you if I am not and I have made most(not all...yet) of my characters public.

You have only guessed wrong twice now.

Why do you database everything I do Matron? As far as I can tell you have been keeping very close tabs on me.

Do you want a list of characters I have right now? Or do you enjoy this game of Scooby-Doo?

Only two of my characters are Mirkwood. I have at least two devoted to another guild (the Society of the Silver Serpent sSs which is ran by Arkosh and primarily a stealth assasin guild for those of you interested in that type of thing) . Most are independent and will remain that way.

EOW is primarily a laugh and be merry group who is at war only with the BloodRock Orcs and is primarily for hunting and expedition but we will fight if need be. We make light of RP. The only purpose is good cheer.
Last edited by archaicsubrosa77 on Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

archaicsubrosa77 wrote:Do you want a list of characters I have right now? Or do you enjoy this game of Scooby-Doo?
Yes, and yes.

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

a wisp (stealth mage)
Luneer Mirkwood (Macer, Dexxer Mage Healer)
Sindra-latha (Rogue lockpicker)
Cinderlolthaloth(A Half Orc-Half Elf servent crafter of Mirkwood) though not part of its guild
Susan Banshee (provoker mage)
Razor Edge (Stealth Miner)
Loltha Websought (Dexxer Hunter)
Crisham (stealth tinker)
Charming Dryad (Peacer/Enticer)
Amosulandraloth (Stealth Archer)
Venomous Ash (a non macroing tank mage)
Jitters (Mage theif)
oh yeah
Mariltha (Tamer)
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

Unlimited Bladeworks

Post by Unlimited Bladeworks »

So as roleplayers do you still have no interests in being part of the roleplaying community? There is a roleplaying storyline/event that is in the works if you're interested in joining this event... let me know.

Since this is the third time I have inquired, it will also be my last. If you have no interests in interacting with the rest of the community that is perfectly fine. It is common courtesy to respond to diplomatic relations when they have been requested in a timely matter. Without a doubt you have neglected all prior attempts of diplomacy so this is your last chance to form an alliance.

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Unlimited Bladeworks wrote:So as roleplayers do you still have no interests in being part of the roleplaying community? There is a roleplaying storyline/event that is in the works if you're interested in joining this event... let me know.

Since this is the third time I have inquired, it will also be my last. If you have no interests in interacting with the rest of the community that is perfectly fine. It is common courtesy to respond to diplomatic relations when they have been requested in a timely matter. Without a doubt you have neglected all prior attempts of diplomacy so this is your last chance to form an alliance.
I have not been made aware of this. My envoy has been in charge of recruitment actually. I have been gathering resource, hunting both spawn and treasure solo to better establish and when the guild gets together it tends to be small escapades with other random adventurers.

But your haughtiness displeases me Mi'Lord, we had nought but to find a place for ourselves after having our homeland overrun by orcs in the Lost Lands...only to find the more intelligent of these establishing here. Though because we do not wish to engage ourselves in your human conflicts we remain at least at present neutral to your affairs.

In what way shall an allegiance with you be of benefit? Or what ill shall befall us in the lack therof?

Unlimited Bladeworks

I sent two different private messages a few months back. There was at least a month time of passing before the second message was sent. Perhaps, you never received them cause you have multiple forum accounts?

An alliance would be mainly for combating the Bloodrock Clan and the Broken Tusk orcs. Hillcrest, our town, is very close to the Or'cs fortress. The purpose for the alliance is also to promote camaraderie between guilds. Hunting, adventures, roleplaying plots etc...

There are no consequences for not joining the alliance. The Protectors of the Virtues and the Keepers of the Light will still defend Britannia if you decide to decline. I just thought I would ask one more time before I give up on the elves.
Last edited by Unlimited Bladeworks on Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

This is the only forum name I have been using. My friend had started one specifically for EOW as we both have other projects. I just recently got the name and password so this original post maybe altered sometime in the near future. So I am sorry I had not received any of your invitations. I am on here far more then he has been.

I really hadn't wanted to even publicize at first. I figured all our doings, recruitment, roleplaying and interacting would spawn directly from in game.

We keep our roleplay very lighthearted for the most part. One other thing, though I can be on at anytime. The more active members however are on most of the time later evening way into the night even until the morning(basing this off Eastern Time). "Which makes us a rag tag bunch versus the dastardly Pk's that are spawning all over during that time".

I will look further into this, if you would grant me an audience. Is there a place/time where you would be available in game?

Unlimited Bladeworks

archaicsubrosa77 wrote:This is the only forum name I have been using. My friend had started one specifically for EOW as we both have other projects. I just recently got the name and password so this original post maybe altered sometime in the near future. So I am sorry I had not received any of your invitations. I am on here far more then he has been.

I really hadn't wanted to even publicize at first. I figured all our doings, recruitment, roleplaying and interacting would spawn directly from in game.

We keep our roleplay very lighthearted for the most part. One other thing, though I can be on at anytime. The more active members however are on most of the time later evening way into the night even until the morning(basing this off Eastern Time). "Which makes us a rag tag bunch versus the dastardly Pk's that are spawning all over during that time".

I will look further into this, if you would grant me an audience. Is there a place/time where you would be available in game?
I'm Eastern Standard Time and I can be found in irc as Ragnarok when I'm online.

Our guild irc channel is #roleplayers

I will be busy today and tomorrow with work but later this week I will be more active online. I know the Protectors of the Virtues and Keepers of the Light aren't hardcore roleplaying guilds either. Some of our members aren't too active or can be found online at different times.

We can have some ale at the Green Dragon Inn in Hillcrest when we both have time. Hillcrest is near Wind so it wouldn't be that far of a travel.

Return to “Guild Recruitment”