Directory error when logging out.

jcalvert86

Directory error when logging out.

Post by jcalvert86 »

On a couple chars when I log out I get a "cannot create directory" error that prevents any information from saving like macros etc.

This only happens on a couple of characters on 2 different accounts... like one char on acct works perfectly fine yet another won't. Same issue on 2 accts.

Running vista if it matters... razor and uo client both set to run as Admin.

Derrick

Re: Directory error when logging out.

Post by Derrick »

I see from IRC the trouble was a read-only UO folder. Not sure how this happened, but glad you were able to find the problem
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

jcalvert86

Post by jcalvert86 »

Derrick wrote:I see from IRC the trouble was a read-only UO folder. Not sure how this happened, but glad you were able to find the problem

Actually still having the issue... I tried changing the "read only" issue and it won't allow me to. It reverts right back. I'm unsure why this is happening as I only have one user acct on the comp and it's the Admin acct.

jcalvert86

Post by jcalvert86 »

Problem solved after some messing around..

Each indivdual account file in the desktop folder needed to have the permissions allowed for computers user account.

:)