mYm request for town add ons: Duel arena

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.

Should mYm be allowed a duel pit?

YES
58%
NO
42%

Total votes: 89

Werthers Chewbackas

Re: mYm request for town add ons: Duel arena

Post by Werthers Chewbackas »

Okay well these guys are organized enough to get >6 people together to gank my nub ass in Destard so they defnititely don't deserve this crappy arena.

Just kidding you're all wonderful players and deserve your crappy arena.

Just make sure you make more events happen.

OR THE PUPPY GETS IT!!!!!!!!!11111ONEONEONE

"And then every single one of my brain cells cried out in joyful unison, that they would be spared further torment at the hands of this %$#$-nut saturated environment."

son
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!
Location: I put an r in it http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/67484

Post by son »

You fs just sold or are selling a castle that makes a perfect arena, why do you need a trammel gimme like this?

Look at ace and tb arena, no one uses em and when theres a tourney they cant be controlled. Ace tourneys suck balls b/c of that.

Castle roof ftw. Perfect size, raised spotlight, and you can ban.
rdash wrote:BLACKFOOT STAY AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS OR MEET A BLADE OF VANQUISH AND ADDITIONAL TACTICS

Pro

Post by Pro »

son wrote:You fs just sold or are selling a castle that makes a perfect arena, why do you need a trammel gimme like this?

Look at ace and tb arena, no one uses em and when theres a tourney they cant be controlled. Ace tourneys suck balls b/c of that.

that was kinarahs castle and away from the point that is was his not the guilds its also like 400 screens away in KA's area.

Phallax

Post by Phallax »

Cataclyst wrote:I roam the dungeons quite often looking for people, anybody, blues.. reds.. oranges.. and most of the time the only person(s) I run into, are what do you know.. mYm..
Theres a reason you only run into mYm...All the PvMers get tired of trying to enjoy the game like it use to be (even before the trammel shit) but when you cant do shit out of town with out a gank squad of 6+ rolling through whats the point of even trying? Im all about field pvp and PKing but when its a gank squad of the same goons just going around killing just to kill. How is that even considered fun for either side? Its not field pvp its just gank, and they say "Oh well we offer reses and recall regs IF we even loot you" wtf is the whole point in killing if youre just gonna kill to kill 6v1? Its called griefing and griefing is the lowest shit on any game. It makes playing experience poor. Thats why people lash out at them.

Pat wrote:I actually know the guy that jacked your chests and he is not mYm.

I actually know the guy that jacked your chests and he is not mYm.
Re-read what i said, i said griefer(s) with an S. It was the same guy twice but the 2nd time he had to bring friends cuz i got the upper hand on him and yes they had [mYm] over thier heads...

azisza

Post by azisza »

Cataclyst wrote:
Duke Jones you're making it so clear that you have no intentions on "awarding" pkers and pvpers with any kind of rewards. I'll repeat my stance on it, as one of the most active pvpers..

mYm holds more PvP tournies *WHICH EVERYONE IS WELCOMED TO, NOT JUST PVPERS* than any other person holds PvM events - other than the good old B-Fizzle.

Most of them are care bears, who like to PvP, Pro was even an amat. Balarina growing up, so they are nice guys IRL. To do things like farming, and thunting, and all of that thinking it's risk free you are so far mistaken, this isn't trammel. mYm PvPers are much more active than 98% of the PvMers, I roam the dungeons quite often looking for people, anybody, blues.. reds.. oranges.. and most of the time the only person(s) I run into, are what do you know.. mYm..

They more than deserve getting this duel pit, and anyone arguing otherwise is just butthurt because they've been pked/pvper by them before, and/or griefed. They don't mind having to pay, like everyone else who has addons has done before them, we payed a couple 1,000 boards for our arena, for every tile of space used. ACE paid for theres, why shouldn't they be given the same oppurtunity we did. They're more helpful to the community than wise, or this thirsty clam thing that all the noobs are going to atm.

Just think.. if mYm wasn't here, ACE would keep going around thinking they are good, with only one other guild that they have to recall away from.. thus ruining any pvm there is!

Hell, if I was mYm I'd pk the hell out of everyone if they didn't get the addon, just because 90% of the no's are easily out of the spite, while the other 10% are voting no because of other stupid reasons.

2 1/2 40's and a couple blunts and i' mstill typing like a champ, I win four internets.
Then why don't you join them rather than sit here and suck their dicks all day. Talk about kissing ass. lol TB sucks MyM dick - it's offical.

Cataclyst

Post by Cataclyst »

I told Pro to make the thread, so of course I'm going to back him.

I'm sorry your terrible guild is full of retards who can only kill random no name pvmers farming and then you run from every real fight or try and resort to stupid little tricks.

Please field more, I'm running low on TG-Loot. Scrub.
(10:15:37 AM) mark: wana pk?
(10:15:41 AM) Cataclysm: all mine are dead, sigh
(10:15:44 AM) Cataclysm: thank weezy for one, spanky for the other
(10:15:49 AM) Cataclysm: and a dc for the third
(10:15:57 AM) mark: why u shouldnt team with ethnics

son
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by son »

Pro wrote:
son wrote:You fucks just sold or are selling a castle that makes a perfect arena, why do you need a trammel gimme like this?

that was kinarahs castle and away from the point that is was his not the guilds its also like 400 screens away in KA's area.
Rofl nice sentence. Why does it have to be in your town??
rdash wrote:BLACKFOOT STAY AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS OR MEET A BLADE OF VANQUISH AND ADDITIONAL TACTICS

Pro

Post by Pro »

son wrote:
Pro wrote:
son wrote:You fucks just sold or are selling a castle that makes a perfect arena, why do you need a trammel gimme like this?

Rofl nice sentence. Why does it have to be in your town??

It was very late.

ye lets have town addons away from where we are.. Good idea felix.

son
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by son »

Uh Im not saying use the castle for addons.

I am saying use it for tourneys, castle for tourneys is perfect no?

Go duel on castle roof, tell me its not perfect size.

marmalade

Post by marmalade »

son wrote:Uh Im not saying use the castle for addons.

I am saying use it for tourneys, castle for tourneys is perfect no?

Go duel on castle roof, tell me its not perfect size.
what is your point exactly?

there is a system that allows for guilds with towns to request addons and thats what we're doing. whether we have one castle miles away from our town or 3 or 4 within the town is besides the point. also, as mark said, the castle belongs to kinarah and i think he intends on selling it.