FREE MONEY

Post your player run event here.
Forum rules
Please make the topic as descriptive and concise as possible. If your event has not been changed to sticky or announce and you would like it to be, please contact a staff member. Announced events, which show up on our main website Must include the event date in the topic title.
Zweeble

FREE MONEY

Post by Zweeble »

Ill be doing it again tonight ( September 25 ) Between 11:00-11:30 PST. Ill be giving 2 piles of 50k each to 2 seperate people. When i choose a house ill stand outside right at the front door and wait 5 seconds. ill be totally nude and unarmed. if you're paranoid this is a ploy to kill you look up vaedian in the live player list and note the fact that he has 0 kills. i will also be alone. The area i go to will be completely random and i do have runes to many islands.

Rules:

Your door must be locked during the time i show up.

You must open the door during the short time im at the step.

before i award the money you must post on this thread that i did indeed give you the money so people know this isnt some scam.

Good Luck!

If all goes well ill be doing this again at a later date.

Percy Fancypants

Re: FREE MONEY

Post by Percy Fancypants »

This gentleman did indeed give me 50,000 gold for winning!

Scarlett

Post by Scarlett »

Yes! I am Percy Fancypants' wife who answered the door to Ed McMahon! Thanks again, buddy, for the gold!

Zweeble

Post by Zweeble »

I allowed this to go on for about an hour and had only 1 winner. I will be doing this again sometime soon so keep your eyes out for the naked man on the horse!!!

Return to “Player Run Events”