magic rings and female armor

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
caveman

magic rings and female armor

Post by caveman »

You could use magic rings by double clicking them. You could meditate with female armor(except plate).

Derrick

Re: magic rings and female armor

Post by Derrick »

Do you mean to say you didn't have to have the rings equiped to use charges from them?

I'm aware of the med dicrepancy with the female armor, hoping to have this fixed soon.

Thanks!
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

caveman

Post by caveman »

Derrick wrote:Do you mean to say you didn't have to have the rings equiped to use charges from them?

Yes, although they could be used by equipping them too. Not 100% sure but close. I'll see if I can find any other info on it. Probably not an easy thing to check with the demo.

Fwerp
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Fwerp »

I think magic rings here work exactly as they ought to.

Teleport rings are doubled clicked. The other items "cast" upon being equipped.

marmalade

Post by marmalade »

it seems you dont need to have the ring equiped to use a charge on it. is this correct?

Neoptolemos

Post by Neoptolemos »

Derrick wrote:Do you mean to say you didn't have to have the rings equiped to use charges from them?
He's correct. There were two types of magic rings. There were high charge invis rings that would activate by being worn like capes and earrings etc., and rings with a low charge amount, 1-9 charges or so that you could double click.