International? maybe someone can help me with increasing ppl

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Biohazard
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

International? maybe someone can help me with increasing ppl

Post by Biohazard »

I was just thinking, and maybe this has been discussed before but maybe we could look into getting new people on the shard via foreign websites or people. Are there any top 200 sites for other languages? Does anyone out there speak another language that can possibly bring people in from these sites or MMORPG type sites? This would be pretty awesome since it would create diversity amongst players as well. If anyone is interested in helping me locate places or people like this let me know... it seems like it may be a good market to greatly increase our playerbase. I would like to get out there an advertise in more places aside from american or english websites.

Please let me know as I am already going to start navigating these uncharted waters myself. Would like for people to pitch in if you know anything or would like to help or even point me in a direction. Thanks

Nayee

Re: International? maybe someone can help me with increasing ppl

Post by Nayee »

Biohazard wrote:I was just thinking, and maybe this has been discussed before but maybe we could look into getting new people on the shard via foreign websites or people. Are there any top 200 sites for other languages? Does anyone out there speak another language that can possibly bring people in from these sites or MMORPG type sites? This would be pretty awesome since it would create diversity amongst players as well. If anyone is interested in helping me locate places or people like this let me know... it seems like it may be a good market to greatly increase our playerbase. I would like to get out there an advertise in more places aside from american or english websites.

Please let me know as I am already going to start navigating these uncharted waters myself. Would like for people to pitch in if you know anything or would like to help or even point me in a direction. Thanks
I type in korean every time i go to the bank.. As far as i can tell, our client doesnt support other languages.

Biohazard
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Biohazard »

Nayee wrote:I type in korean every time i go to the bank.. As far as i can tell, our client doesnt support other languages.
well damn, don't that suck.

Werthers Chewbackas

Post by Werthers Chewbackas »

I could never understand how a language that consists of lines and swishes placed together on top and to the side or of individual characters for every conceivable word/idea could be put on a keyboard...

It must take hours to type out a five paragraph essay.
"And then every single one of my brain cells cried out in joyful unison, that they would be spared further torment at the hands of this %$#$-nut saturated environment."