What Fell From Dark Heaven (Over the Hedge)

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

What Fell From Dark Heaven (Over the Hedge)

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

a wisp_10-7_22.59.jpg
Click, the stealthy step did not go unheard in hell.
a wisp_10-7_23.04.jpg
The Daemons did reign, the mighty had fell
a wisp_10-8_01.02.jpg
Thrice had death knocked by an abyssal Lord's spell

and I by the will of the wisps lived
with this story to tell

(Should of put this in crossroads...oops)
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

sirrayiv

Re: What Fell From Dark Heaven (Over the Hedge)

Post by sirrayiv »

Maybe I am a little slow, but what exactly is the point that you are trying to get across here?

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: What Fell From Dark Heaven (Over the Hedge)

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

I was stealthing around inside triggering the catch for the demon spawn. You need to walk around inside the tower to spawn the monsters.

Most of the time people kill the creatures from the safety of the tower top then come down and rummage through the corpses after they are slain. I kept triggering the demon spawn when they went to do so and casting earthquake. There were more people then whats depicted on screen here. Maegus the red was with Filthington and I believe it was an Exodus who came as well who were consistently driven back by the spawn and Earthquakes. It took awhile to gather the remains of the poor Filthington.

Once the trigger came late, Celsius had made it inside the tower itself from the first teleporter the exact moment I set off the trigger. Celsius proceeded up the steps though perhaps unaware the trigger had been already set off to find the Balron Lord of the Abyss spawned on the roof to meet the poor soul at the top. (Sometimes that happens)

I think at first they were happy the spawn rate was so high...until it ended up killing them.

It happened so soon and so close together I thought it was hillarious.
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.