youtube post

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
Chaos
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

youtube post

Post by Chaos »

sorry josh love ya man .. you are a great dude respect you much ..however the post are getting out of control .. plz tone it down man .. i love the vids. but don't think you need to post in every forum.. Not at all saying your effort are not app. but forum post do seem a bit reped'ed.

[21:27] <@Derrick> UOSA is a tribute to the feasibility of anarchy

JoshuaLee
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: youtube post

Post by JoshuaLee »

Chaos your the last person I would think to say something like that to be like the sheep that wander in line step two in line shame on you Chaos your the last person I would think to say something like that to be like the sheep that wander in line step two in line shame on you Chaos your the last person I would think to say something like that to be like the sheep that wander in line step two in line shame on you Chaos your the last person I would think to say something like that to be like the sheep that wander in line step two in line shame on you Chaos your the last person I would think to say something like that to be like the sheep that wander in line step two in line shame on you Chaos your the last person I would think to say something like that to be like the sheep that wander in line step two in line shame on you Chaos your the last person I would think to say something like that to be like the sheep that wander in line step two in line shame on you Chaos your the last person I would think to say something like that to be like the sheep that wander in line step two in line shame on you Chaos your the last person I would think to say something like that to be like the sheep that wander in line step two in line shame on you Chaos your the last person I would think to say something like that to be like the sheep that wander in line step two in line shame on you Chaos your the last person I would think to say something like that to be like the sheep that wander in line step two in line shame on you Chaos your the last person I would think to say something like that to be like the sheep that wander in line step two in line shame on you Chaos your the last person I would think to say something like that to be like the sheep that wander in line step two in line shame on you Chaos your the last person I would think to say something like that to be like the sheep that wander in line step two in line shame on you Chaos your the last person I would think to say something like that to be like the sheep that wander in line step two in line shame on you Chaos your the last person I would think to say something like that to be like the sheep that wander in line step two in line shame on you Chaos your the last person I would think to say something like that to be like the sheep that wander in line step two in line shame on you Chaos your the last person I would think to say something like that to be like the sheep that wander in line step two in line shame on you Chaos your the last person I would think to say something like that to be like the sheep that wander in line step two in line shame on you Chaos your the last person I would think to say something like that to be like the sheep that wander in line step two in line shame on you Chaos your the last person I would think to say something like that to be like the sheep that wander in line step two in line shame on you Chaos your the last person I would think to say something like that to be like the sheep that wander in line step two in line shame on you Chaos your the last person I would think to say something like that to be like the sheep that wander in line step two in line shame on you Chaos your the last person I would think to say something like that to be like the sheep that wander in line step two in line shame on you Chaos your the last person I would think to say something like that to be like the sheep that wander in line step two in line shame on you Chaos your the last person I would think to say something like that to be like the sheep that wander in line step two in line shame on you Chaos your the last person I would think to say something like that to be like the sheep that wander in line step two in line shame on you Chaos your the last person I would think to say something like that to be like the sheep that wander in line step two in line shame on you Chaos your the last person I would think to say something like that to be like the sheep that wander in line step two in line shame on you Chaos your the last person I would think to say something like that to be like the sheep that wander in line step two in line shame on you Chaos your the last person I would think to say something like that to be like the sheep that wander in line step two in line shame on you Chaos your the last person I would think to say something like that to be like the sheep that wander in line step two in line shame on you
Against all odds.WAR US
UOSA Music Video #6: The AMPA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfLoFkTtEEs
TDC Theme: Joshua Lee's Revenge
http://vimeo.com/7530389

son
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!
Location: I put an r in it http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/67484

Post by son »

you are fuckin insane
rdash wrote:BLACKFOOT STAY AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS OR MEET A BLADE OF VANQUISH AND ADDITIONAL TACTICS

stygia

Post by stygia »

JoshuaLee wrote:Chaos your the last person I would think to say something like that to be like the sheep that wander in line step two in line shame on you Chaos your the last person I would think to say something like that to be like the sheep that wander in line step two in line shame on you Chaos your the last person I would think to say something like that to be like the sheep that wander in line step two in line shame on you Chaos your the last person I would think to say something like that to be like the sheep that wander in line step two in line shame on you Chaos your the last person I would think to say something like that to be like the sheep that wander in line step two in line shame on you Chaos your the last person I would think to say something like that to be like the sheep that wander in line step two in line shame on you Chaos your the last person I would think to say something like that to be like the sheep that wander in line step two in line shame on you Chaos your the last person I would think to say something like that to be like the sheep that wander in line step two in line shame on you Chaos your the last person I would think to say something like that to be like the sheep that wander in line step two in line shame on you Chaos your the last person I would think to say something like that to be like the sheep that wander in line step two in line shame on you Chaos your the last person I would think to say something like that to be like the sheep that wander in line step two in line shame on you Chaos your the last person I would think to say something like that to be like the sheep that wander in line step two in line shame on you Chaos your the last person I would think to say something like that to be like the sheep that wander in line step two in line shame on you Chaos your the last person I would think to say something like that to be like the sheep that wander in line step two in line shame on you Chaos your the last person I would think to say something like that to be like the sheep that wander in line step two in line shame on you Chaos your the last person I would think to say something like that to be like the sheep that wander in line step two in line shame on you Chaos your the last person I would think to say something like that to be like the sheep that wander in line step two in line shame on you Chaos your the last person I would think to say something like that to be like the sheep that wander in line step two in line shame on you Chaos your the last person I would think to say something like that to be like the sheep that wander in line step two in line shame on you Chaos your the last person I would think to say something like that to be like the sheep that wander in line step two in line shame on you Chaos your the last person I would think to say something like that to be like the sheep that wander in line step two in line shame on you Chaos your the last person I would think to say something like that to be like the sheep that wander in line step two in line shame on you Chaos your the last person I would think to say something like that to be like the sheep that wander in line step two in line shame on you Chaos your the last person I would think to say something like that to be like the sheep that wander in line step two in line shame on you Chaos your the last person I would think to say something like that to be like the sheep that wander in line step two in line shame on you Chaos your the last person I would think to say something like that to be like the sheep that wander in line step two in line shame on you Chaos your the last person I would think to say something like that to be like the sheep that wander in line step two in line shame on you Chaos your the last person I would think to say something like that to be like the sheep that wander in line step two in line shame on you Chaos your the last person I would think to say something like that to be like the sheep that wander in line step two in line shame on you Chaos your the last person I would think to say something like that to be like the sheep that wander in line step two in line shame on you Chaos your the last person I would think to say something like that to be like the sheep that wander in line step two in line shame on you Chaos your the last person I would think to say something like that to be like the sheep that wander in line step two in line shame on you

yes, shame on you chaos

Homie
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Homie »

I think we've lost him :!: