Eating The Dead

Share stories and special moments with the community.
virtue

Re: Eating The Dead

Post by virtue »

princesspeach wrote:People please leave the tales of adventure alone and place all pvp talk for the trash talk or something. This is ridiculous, this thread should be FULL with nothing but compliments on how great of a job Tron did in this thread.
Except the fact he's calling people in screenshots cowards.

When in fact if tron was the one playing the mage vs purple pot throwing dexerwith vanq kryss he'd be running too.

You can't stay on screen with that, so he's a hypocrite and a trash talker.

Why are you giving so much praise to someone like + - members, they are all egotistical trash talkers who don't know how to enjoy the game for what it is.

Sentinel

Post by Sentinel »

virtue wrote: Why are you giving so much praise to someone like + - members, they are all egotistical trash talkers who don't know how to enjoy the game for what it is.
I must have missed the part where Tron talks any trash in the forums. Calling someone a coward can hardly be considered as such. Might have just not seen a bunch of posts though.

Perhaps you can post a screen shot of yourself going up against Tron? I'd like to see the victor in that situation. I'm sure he wouldn't mind if you used Gexpots either :)

Or you can cry after losing your binary pixels to him if you're the PvM type. Everyone knows that griefing was never a part of enjoying UO for what it is lol

princesspeach

Post by princesspeach »

virtue wrote:
princesspeach wrote:People please leave the tales of adventure alone and place all pvp talk for the trash talk or something. This is ridiculous, this thread should be FULL with nothing but compliments on how great of a job Tron did in this thread.
Except the fact he's calling people in screenshots cowards.

When in fact if tron was the one playing the mage vs purple pot throwing dexerwith vanq kryss he'd be running too.

You can't stay on screen with that, so he's a hypocrite and a trash talker.

Why are you giving so much praise to someone like + - members, they are all egotistical trash talkers who don't know how to enjoy the game for what it is.
Then write your own tales of adventures. This is for storytelling. Take it to trash talk.
Against all odds.WAR US
TDC Chronicles:
http://forum.uosecondage.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=12057
TDC Theme: Joshua Lee's Revenge
http://vimeo.com/7530389

virtue

Post by virtue »

Perhaps you can post a screen shot of yourself going up against Tron? I'd like to see the victor in that situation. I'm sure he wouldn't mind if you used Gexpots either :)
Haha!

Tron

Post by Tron »

Please ignore this virtue guy, the new guy whos been here 2 weeks that doesn't stop talking. Orphik Deranger in game and he's just pissed about dying to me 3v1.

As far as things go, my pc is dying, hard disk failure, so it will be awhile before this story continues. Shopping for a repair now.
V SISTERS UNITE! SAVING OUR VAJAYJAYS FOR SOMEONE SPECIAL!

virtue

Post by virtue »

Tron wrote:Please ignore this virtue guy, the new guy whos been here 2 weeks that doesn't stop talking. Orphik Deranger in game and he's just pissed about dying to me 3v1.
Not at all! And look who says this, the guy with the most posts in "trash talk" forum! :lol:

Okay okay, enough. Oh yea this isn't the trash talk forum!

princesspeach

Post by princesspeach »

virtue wrote:
Tron wrote:Please ignore this virtue guy, the new guy whos been here 2 weeks that doesn't stop talking. Orphik Deranger in game and he's just pissed about dying to me 3v1.
Not at all! And look who says this, the guy with the most posts in "trash talk" forum! :lol:

Okay okay, enough. Oh yea this isn't the trash talk forum!
Your right, this isn't trash talk, so gtfo.
Against all odds.WAR US
TDC Chronicles:
http://forum.uosecondage.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=12057
TDC Theme: Joshua Lee's Revenge
http://vimeo.com/7530389

jcalvert86

Post by jcalvert86 »

Not to invade this thread, but since Virtue likes to spew his utter bullsh!t I feel it's necessary. It's so cute that you criticize Tron for playing a dexer and judging by your words you claim to be an excellent mage pvp'er that would LEET OWN HIM 1V1 if he played a mage.

I was one of 3 reds that braved the Shadowmire event the other night.. while there were roughly 40-50 blues in attendence.

The entire hour I was there Orphik would attack me with 3-4 other blues and yet the moment he realized he was the only one left on screen he would flee back to the main group or recall out.

Way to go guy. You're awesome.

Please stop posting your crap in Tron's or anyone elses threads until you GET GOOD SON.

virtue

Post by virtue »

jcalvert86 wrote: I was one of 3 reds that braved the Shadowmire event the other night.. while there were roughly 40-50 blues in attendence.

The entire hour I was there Orphik would attack me with 3-4 other blues and yet the moment he realized he was the only one left on screen he would flee back to the main group or recall out.

Please stop posting your crap in Tron's or anyone elses threads until you GET GOOD SON.

If you can't handle the heat then don't go red, I was at an event helping fellow Brittanians kill the undead in Shadowmire. I only attacked you(whoever you are) to drive you away from the event and it worked every time. Bring in more reinforcements next time and give us a fight!

jcalvert86

Post by jcalvert86 »

virtue wrote:
jcalvert86 wrote: I was one of 3 reds that braved the Shadowmire event the other night.. while there were roughly 40-50 blues in attendence.

If you can't handle the heat then don't go red, I was at an event helping fellow Brittanians kill the undead in Shadowmire. I only attacked you(whoever you are) to drive you away from the event and it worked every time. Bring in more reinforcements next time and give us a fight!
So you're a roleplayer and not a pvp'er is what you're sayin?

:wink:

virtue

Post by virtue »

jcalvert86 wrote:
virtue wrote:

So you're a roleplayer and not a pvp'er is what you're sayin?

:wink:
I play the role of a character that hunts pks, so does the rest of my guild. We're not strictly pvpers however.

We're just here to play UO, I find the game is more fun when there is reason for actions so we generally only attack those who deserve it such as thieves, reds, greys(corpse looters ect.) and we attack griefers/blue pks such as Guild TG on site.

I used to play a pk on every other server I've played so I decided to play a different role on UOSA. Besides, blues are the underdogs so it's more fun. :)

jcalvert86

Post by jcalvert86 »

Here you can see what happens when Orphik decides he'll 1v1 me.

Don't mind Gandalf and Snake Eyes also dueling just above where we were.

Shot at 2009-11-05

Sentinel

Post by Sentinel »

jcalvert86 wrote:The entire hour I was there Orphik would attack me with 3-4 other blues and yet the moment he realized he was the only one left on screen he would flee back to the main group or recall out.
Welcome to UO. Home and originator of MMO gang rape.

Psilo

Post by Psilo »

This is Orphik, this is my new forum name.
You killed someone who is 2 weeks old to this server, congratulations!

Do you really think that screenshot makes you look good?

Check it out.

James says to Orphik Deranger: "u fucking cunt"
"ur fucking tool"

Yea.....I think that speaks a lot about you. Go rage more you whiney punk lol, I'm gonna go enjoy the game and not be bitter like you.
Last edited by Psilo on Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jcalvert86

Post by jcalvert86 »

Psilo wrote:This is Orphik, this is my new forum name.
You killed someone who is 2 weeks old to this server, congratulations!

Do you really think that screenshot makes you look good?

Check it out.

James says to Orphik Deranger: "u fucking cunt"
"ur fucking tool"

Yea.....I think that speaks a lot about you. Go rage more lol, I'm gonna go enjoy the game.

Please post the journal pics where that was said. I'd love to see it.

You lost twice.

Get good son.