The fall of Shadowmire

Post your player run event here.
Forum rules
Please make the topic as descriptive and concise as possible. If your event has not been changed to sticky or announce and you would like it to be, please contact a staff member. Announced events, which show up on our main website Must include the event date in the topic title.
Sebben
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

The fall of Shadowmire

Post by Sebben »

Thank you to everyone who defended Shadowmire from the scourge invasion. Though there were many brave warriors who fought valiantly, it pains me to say that the town has fallen. In the final battle against the Lich King’s army many citizens lost their lives and the buildings were razed by the horde. Though Shadowmire has fallen, I take heart in the courage shown by the heroic actions of our community, rallying together to defend those in need.

As for myself, my time as mayor is finished. I shall retire to a peaceful life of camping and fishing. Perhaps find a small house to play my music near a warm fire. I would remind you all to stay vigilant. A lich might be defeated, but they never truly die!

-Sebben, former Duke of Shadowmire

Sebben
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: The fall of Shadowmire

Post by Sebben »

OOC:

I hope everyone had a good time at the Shadowmire event after Halloween. I know there was a lot of spawn, but that just means more loot to be had! I also hope everyone was able to get something. There was over 5k stones of un-identified items in the houses that fell, along with other stuff I was able to come up with. Twenty treasure maps were popped for added fun as well. The Lich King had over 100k in gold and other stuff.

I had a great time building Shadowmire with my friends, but it was time to let it go. I know its not prime real estate, but a few more people might be able to have a house now that the land is cleared. I’m not quitting or anything, I just didn’t see the need for one person to hold that much real estate. Look for UoH to still hold events out of Shadowmire Castle.

Special thanks to Derrick, Maahes, and the other staff who worked hard helping PT build Shadowmire. A lot of work and effort went into making it a cool hang out spot. I hope everyone realizes what a great team of staff members UOSA has. Without their hard work and integrity this shard would flop like so many others before it. Thanks again!

Cheers!

-Sebben

Zane

Post by Zane »

Had a lot of fun.

Thanks to Sebben and the staff.

zzyzx
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by zzyzx »

Sebben wrote:Thank you to everyone who defended Shadowmire from the scourge invasion. Though there were many brave warriors who fought valiantly, it pains me to say that the town has fallen. In the final battle against the Lich King’s army many citizens lost their lives and the buildings were razed by the horde. Though Shadowmire has fallen, I take heart in the courage shown by the heroic actions of our community, rallying together to defend those in need.
Heroic actions? 90% of this "community" you speak of was chomping at the bit waiting for those houses to fall so they could loot the contents for their own personal gain!

You shouldn't be PRAISING these scoundrels! They should be charged and brought before Lord British!
<Derrick> I guarantee world peace will not be seeded in a UO FreeShard IRC channel

Chaos
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Chaos »

had a ton of fun .. though i was more intersted in killing the lich then looting so no i didn't come out with much to show other then the big smile on my face .. which is more then enough for any game .. to those that got the loot .. i hope you had as much fun looting as i had taking my place an one of the true slayers of the beast.

I will remeber thee shadowmire .. and though I hate all the staff time now looking back is "wasted" seeing its all gone .. I am glad shadowmire had its day and a good send off.. we will miss thee and hope those people that have left us that helped build it will one day come back and rebuild it and keep it active an.d alive.

and in closing this just came to mind .. I would hope a long time member of shadowmire would post your towns name in wiki .. with start dates close dates and a hope to reopen on UOSA

[21:27] <@Derrick> UOSA is a tribute to the feasibility of anarchy

Kabal
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kabal »

I just lagged out, got surrounded and died . . . BUT NOT BEFORE I GOT THIS PIC OF JESUS CHRIST DRESSED LIKE A SKELETON!!
Attachments
JCS.JPG
JCS.JPG (7.48 KiB) Viewed 1119 times
Derrick wrote: . . .get real please.
"F**k that Morpheus, I'm takin' em both!" -Kabal
*pm me with questions about lasers*

Psilo

Post by Psilo »

Here's a story with screenshots of the event!

http://forum.uosecondage.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=12313

Return to “Player Run Events”