Being Ganked

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
romm221b

Being Ganked

Post by romm221b »

I didn't lose that much gear but that's not the point. It was so bad mannered that i need to explain what happened so no one else befriends these assholes.

I was playing last man standing when someone offered to buy my trophy's from monster bash and CTF, i left for bucs and b4 you knew it, these two reds were after me. I was red also which confuses me but i guess murderers don't stick together like they use to. So i run around fighting these guys. I ditch the mage and start fighting the fencer. I nearly kill him atleast 3 times. Then a blue sees whats going on and decides to help me. So we start fighting them and we kill the fencer then go after the mage. Somehow, i don't know, the mage rezs the fencer and he gets backs up and loots some of his stuff b4 we scare him off and loot his stuff. Then we start fighting and the guy that wanted the trophys comes. Then the mage (popo) runs like the pussy he is until im all by myself. I ran after the fencer multiple times and almost had him but he kept running and spamming heals and using bandies. I had no heals and no str AND no agi. It didn't really matter. But i ended up dieing because he paralyzed me then use explosion+Ebolt+quickhit. I had my runebook on me cause i didnt think these assholes would attack me but they did. They went to my house(locked) but i guess they found a way to kill my blue that was macroing inside without opening the door? Typical shit from them. So i get rezed at bucs and get all my stuff back, then they come at me again from nowhere and i had no horse because after i so nicely let his live, he killed mine because he was angry that hes terrible at pvp. I figured since they got all their shit all me, that they would leave me alone. First popo rked me twice, then stopped. Then his friend jesus christ rked me 6 times b4 i finnaly just left. He was that angry i guess. I didn't lose much out of this but i really just wanted everyone to know these guys gank, then do the cheapest stuff because as a dexer i could hold 1v2 without pots and only my bandies. And the rking? The most badmannered thing ever.

I really want to discredit them and vent my frustration at how cheap they went; this probley does nothing, but i needed to vent.

Feel free to respond. Or just say sorry if your too lazy to read :(
[12:40] <Derrick> all healthcare is free in britainnia. I guess it does work in some places.
[12:40] <Layt> boom. health reform in 30 seconds. take a page from Derrick's book obama
My IRC name: Zebulone
My Characters: Zeus,Muay Thai,Rem Jr

Sentinel

Re: Being Ganked

Post by Sentinel »

Don't make transactions on your red so you won't have to stick around Buc's Den is all I can suggest to prevent this.

leterrien
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by leterrien »

OMG PK TAK MY GLD!!

princesspeach

Post by princesspeach »

I understand your frustration, but this is a cutthroat game. You will need to adapt in order to survive here. Learn from this defeat, embrace it.

Godspeed.
Against all odds.WAR US
TDC Chronicles:
http://forum.uosecondage.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=12057
TDC Theme: Joshua Lee's Revenge
http://vimeo.com/7530389

Sentinel

Post by Sentinel »

make sur ecersie yur brain befor you go outsade of toun

Sentinel

Post by Sentinel »

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

Hmm, I wonder if using the bank in the event room would have been easier :lol:
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

Zane

Post by Zane »

Not to hijack but...

WTF is monster bash? I've seen it referred to twice, but don't remember it on forums.

BlackFoot
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by BlackFoot »

monster bash is an automated event that is thrown every once in a while.
Basically, a large enclosed area is opened up. It has a bank/stable master/mage shop etc in a staging area like most automated events.
When the game starts though you can go back and fourth to your bank unlike other events.
Waves of monsters spawn and get tougher and tougher like a giant team survival game.
Its super fun.
<IronfistMax> tell me where you are in game, and ill come thank you personally
Mad_Max: blackfoot you sent everyone to a slaughter
<Derrick> We will not negotiate with terrorists.
UOSA Society of Adventure and History [UoH]

Zane

Post by Zane »

Damn, sounds like fun... any way of knowing when the next one is like with other automated events?

Tron

Post by Tron »

Lol, sounds like the fencer was alcon.
V SISTERS UNITE! SAVING OUR VAJAYJAYS FOR SOMEONE SPECIAL!

Zorce
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Zorce »

I wouldn't expect anything else in Buc's Den to be honest. You can bank in event areas.

KydVicious

Post by KydVicious »

Zorce wrote:I wouldn't expect anything else in Buc's Den to be honest. You can bank in event areas.
Zorce, make me a wicked sig bro, pleeeeeeeeeeeease.

ODB

Post by ODB »

i bet if you cry about it on the forum the players will feel bad and return your gear and apologize

suck it up you little bitch

Teknix
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Teknix »

leterrien wrote:OMG PK TAK MY GLD!!

+1 :lol:
chumbucket wrote:
GomerPyle wrote:chum RPs a thief
Roleplays?!?