Nostalgic Past Life Under The Dark Skies

Share stories and special moments with the community.
princesspeach

Nostalgic Past Life Under The Dark Skies

Post by princesspeach »

Dream2.jpg
Dream2.jpg (53.54 KiB) Viewed 1362 times
When I sleep I tend to sleep deeper than I think I should, which is why I lay so many traps around the room. I wander and explore other planes of existence as my soul takes flight. It is never the same save for this one dream I have every now and then. I believe it is one of my many past lives.

All I can see in the beginning are family. Huge beasts that have great wings and breath fire. I have feelings of happiness and comfort as I look around at my brothers and sisters. I remember I had a mother and father who always loved us dearly as we took refuge in the ice caps far to the north. I could always see my father at the end of some cliff watching the stars in the distance. Always prepared for war, always sharpening his talons on ancient stone. My mother was always playing with us and feeding us. It was faint but I could feel them all, could feel us very close and connected.

I remember then flashes of red and white. Dark things came from the sky, horrible things. I can't see their faces, I do not know what they were. All I know is I was knocked out and fell to the ice cold waters below. Before I fell to sleep sinking into the water I saw a bright white light as I saw a human riding on a giant eagle.

I woke up in a castle where a human awoke me as I found myself dry and my wounds tended to.
Dream3.jpg
Dream3.jpg (103.62 KiB) Viewed 1362 times
Out of confusion I reacted with anger, I was about to kill this human that stood before me. And the human said to me.

"Oh ho ho fear not child for you are safe now. I saved you from a pack of horrible gargoyles, an ancient bloodline rather. They travel around the many lands and seek to destroy everything. I am sorry... but I could not save your family... and Bravery my eagle died in battle. I had to use all of my magik just to fend them off and save you."

My mind started to go wild with confusion. I did not know how I could understand what he was saying to me but it was picture perfect. I decided then and there I would protect this human. He would tell me great stories about epic wars and battles, about his rising, his fall, and his ultimate isolation. I protected him to the end of his days.

The last part of the dream I just feel overwhelmed with sadness, it must of been the day he passed away. I took rage to the full moon before me as I stood in the distance of my masters castle.
Dream.jpg
[/color]
Against all odds.WAR US
TDC Chronicles:
http://forum.uosecondage.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=12057
TDC Theme: Joshua Lee's Revenge
http://vimeo.com/7530389

Downs

Re: Nostalgic Past Life Under The Dark Skies

Post by Downs »

u just posted screen shots of all the shirts i wear irl
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.
The New Yew Bank Mall! Don't bother shopping anwhere else!
cA's Database of Adventures!!!

Downs

Post by Downs »

RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.

Pristiq

Post by Pristiq »

chumbucket wrote:Everyone else, don't be a jerk to staff. Maahes cries enough already.

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=40810 - HOLY HELL AN AWESOME VENDOR?!

stygia

Post by stygia »

u just posted all the double posts of screen shots of all the shirts i wear irl
Last edited by stygia on Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

stygia

Post by stygia »

u just posted all the double posts of screen shots of all the shirts i wear irl

Downs

Post by Downs »

posting from my phone ftl.

Return to “Tales of Adventure”