Problems...Are you surprised though?

siken

Problems...Are you surprised though?

Post by siken »

Allright so I stopped playing 7 months ish ago I had all 3 account slots occupied for my ip. I have installed from the website posted from november 15th and can get into the game but I get to the account screen put in my old account, put in my old password and i get stuck on verifying or I get problems connecting to origin. I have DMZ on my ip and I have port 2593 open on my router. Perhaps im putting in the wrong passwords for my old accounts I am not sure what forum name I used back then but perhaps you guys can help me out?

Dagon

Re: Problems...Are you surprised though?

Post by Dagon »

if you are getting stuck on verifying or cannot connect to ORIGIN then you are NOT trying to connect to UOSA (uosecondage.com in Razor server box).

son
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!
Location: I put an r in it http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/67484

Post by son »

actually the client will say cannot contact origin by default (no matter the shard)

make sure u put proper settings in razor and also you might have to manually edit Login.cfg
rdash wrote:BLACKFOOT STAY AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS OR MEET A BLADE OF VANQUISH AND ADDITIONAL TACTICS

Dagon

Post by Dagon »

oh, yeah, you are actually correct for once.. i forgot that the same message comes up when our server is down also.

login.cfg won't work without a client with encryption removed (although it's provided in the new install)

siken you said you got the Nov15 download right? the new installer? what happens when you run the game and try to connect without Razor using the new desktop shortcut? same result?

siken

Post by siken »

ahhh i unplugged my router and went directly into the modem and now it works, what do i have to do to my router to fix this?

Dagon

Post by Dagon »

make sure that your computer has a static ip on the router and in the port forwarding area of your settings open 2593 and direct it to your static lan ip

orionsune
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by orionsune »

Dagon wrote:make sure that your computer has a static ip on the router and in the port forwarding area of your settings open 2593 and direct it to your static lan ip

I'm confused... why would he need to forward a port to connect out?

You mentioned something about a DMZ, any reason why you are using a DMZ? i don't even know why they make that an option on residential grade routers, i've only ever seen this in use in enterprise environments.

My opinion, which we are all entitled to, would be scrap the usage of a DMZ, reset your router back to factory conditions, then use the router as it was intended. I promise you less headache that way.

orionsune
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by orionsune »

Any luck?