Events

Topics related to Second Age
moradin

Events

Post by moradin »

Are there any events organized like the Invasion of Trinsinic of Old? I read that the shard moderators don't like to organize events like that. Is it possible that a player could organize an event like that with maybe a little help from the shard moderators? Maybe just dropping in few special spawns for a little bit or something. I think the shard does a great job of being social and honest to T2A but events like the raid on Trinsinic were some of the most memorable parts of UO.

How about expanding the story line of lord british and the like during that time period. I am not talking about progressing the story forward like OSI did with adding each subsequent patch. I mean more inline with small battle and events that highlight the struggle left and right.

DrFaustus
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Events

Post by DrFaustus »

I'm hosting a small IDOC event next week, once I actually get some free time (fall break).

I'll bump the thread once I get ready to place the houses and all, in the mean time run a search for it if interested.

As to your post, yea they host events now and again, just be on the lookout (IRC/Ingame) for them.
Derrick wrote::cry: :( :o :lol: :roll: :wink:

Zane

Post by Zane »

Events do happen. Players run quite a few events. Some are server based.

I'm not sure how player run events are approved, but I'm sure you can find more info in that forum.

As for server events. Things happen all the time. Today, Wind was attacked by evil mages and Daemons. Last week it was Vesper attacked by orcs. In other words, things do happen even if they're not advertised.

As far as some overall story line event(s), the most I've seen are some player events that have multiple stages.

BlackFoot
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by BlackFoot »

Check out the player run events section.
Tons of events goin on :D
Admin help out a lot with players who are organized and serious about running events.

http://forum.uosecondage.com/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=6619

(Wind event today was one of these)
These happen every week and are admin assisted most times.

moradin wrote:Are there any events organized like the Invasion of Trinsinic of Old? I read that the shard moderators don't like to organize events like that. Is it possible that a player could organize an event like that with maybe a little help from the shard moderators? Maybe just dropping in few special spawns for a little bit or something. I think the shard does a great job of being social and honest to T2A but events like the raid on Trinsinic were some of the most memorable parts of UO.
We had a reenactment of the OSI itrinsic invasion last winter
<IronfistMax> tell me where you are in game, and ill come thank you personally
Mad_Max: blackfoot you sent everyone to a slaughter
<Derrick> We will not negotiate with terrorists.
UOSA Society of Adventure and History [UoH]

moradin

Post by moradin »

Actually there was just an event run by the shard on friday. Lord Dupre led a an attack to defend Wind. Opened a portal at Lord British's castle leading to tons of Daemon Spawn... looted 14k in there

Yoda

Post by Yoda »

I know this reply is a bit late but...

We do host shard wide events from time to time, as well as the player run events as we can. If you have a player run event that you would like some assistance with, send me a PM. Of course all events are subject to final approval through Derrick.
<@SecondAge> Several Lichs have been spotted in the Britain Graveyard.
<@SecondAge> The cause is unknown and several townspeople were seen fleeing in fear
<Vintirex-droid> Several townspeople, Not a big enough problem imo