A Barbaric Tribe - Ep2 Caverns of Fire

Share stories and special moments with the community.
strut

A Barbaric Tribe - Ep2 Caverns of Fire

Post by strut »

As day turns to night, I ask Bocah if we should not move to shelter lest we find ourselves visited in the night by the local alligators. At the mention of the "a" word, he scrambles to his feet knocking our food everywhere. The poor chap seems rather jumpy, the fresh bite marks to the back of his ankles and buttocks suggests why.

"You were about to enter Covet... I mean, the "Caverns of Fire", please go on..."

War Chief Sulik, Bakota and Bocah entered and hunted for what we needed.
5.JPG
We wasted nothing of natures' gifts, except for the strange weak metal adored so much by the strange ones. Once we had what we needed we left the noble creatures of the caverns.
6.JPG
We then encountered another stone dweller, this one did not want to be Bocah's wife and did not want to give us food for tales of adventure. This one wanted to kill us!
7.JPG
Bakota eventually killed him and his evil horse and his head was taken to honour his ancestor spirit, so that it may be called upon to protect the tribe.
8.JPG
With no way of brining Sulik back from the spirit realm we decided to seek out a medicine man (and jimi's spirit went very still and quiet for some moments, suggesting the cavalry was on the way lol paranoid? maybe).

In all the excitement we feared our efforts to replenish our stocks were wasted but Bocah made sure to grab as much of our hard earned supplies as his litle legs could carry!
last.JPG
Without another word, the little Tribesman jumped to his feet, made a strange hand gesture (I would not like to repeat but must be considered goodbye amongst these people) and disappeared into the forest....

...he then burst back into camp chased by an alligator which I quickly put down with a flamestrike. He thanked me again (without the obscene gesture this time) and melted into the forest.

Daolin
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: A Barbaric Tribe - Ep2 Caverns of Fire

Post by Daolin »

Dis Bakota sound like tribal action hero!

Return to “Tales of Adventure”