A Barbaric Tribe - Ep 3 - I fail at life

Share stories and special moments with the community.
strut

A Barbaric Tribe - Ep 3 - I fail at life

Post by strut »

Life is full of ups and down. Mostly downs actually. In fact I think when the horrendous grinding horror of pure fail is breifly lifted, you think things are on the up, but really it's just the gods taking a breather from their sadistic game.

I spent the day training my char (no afk macroing of combat skills allowed omgwtfbbq). I watched the "pvp" at brit gy there were 2 main tactics on display. "outnumbered so run" and the other one was "we outnumber his so chase him". They ignored this little noob shooting skeletons, all except Rose who rode in a mowed me down. No screenshots sorry, I'd overwritted my screenshot hotkey somehow (*sigh* even more fail right there).

I headed into the wilds to be alone with my shame. I figured I could pwn tropical birds pretty easy and have some epic battles against mongbats and so on. I was taking careful action shots of all of this, or at least I thought I was. (Just pretend I did that, and pretend they were really funny, hahahahahahaha awesome screenshots dewd).

Then the hunting horn sounded outside Chief Sulik's hut, this could only mean one thing. More public humiliation for Bocah? No ! I mean a guild hunt! So yes in fact more public humiliation for Bocah. Awesome!

We met a guy out of Braveheart (or something) and he spoke some latin and told us he fought evil. It got surreal at points.
1.JPG
Can;t remember his name, Mc Something (more fail jesus christ).

Just to top off a perfect day I got pk's on the way to "The Caverns of Fire" lol
2.JPG
lol fucking johnny hobo, indeed. Of all the houses full of chars I had to run past the one where the people were not afk. I brushed off the disappointment and headed into Covetous bollock naked with my newbie axe I still had. I killed a harpy on the fire pit things. It was an act of leetness.

We did the usual, gathering supplies, balance of nature etc took what we wanted then left noble creatures in peace yadda yadda yadda. Then my good friends, Sulik and Bakota who always look out for me thought it would be funny to let me die to a crowd of harpies(with a little help from some dodgy xheal macros), it was a good joke and I took it in my stride (took it in my stride by knawing on my knuckles and rocking back and forth wailing until my missus asked me wtf am I doing wtf is all this weird fucking wailing stfu).

Anyway the fail upon fail finally cracked my mind and after ressing decided to have some fun with party chat.
3.JPG
[Bocah]I decided to have some fun with party chat!!

Sulik was not amused (after he died to a red in the riveting episode 2 in my signature he probably knew I was recording these adventures, that's my guess anyway)
4.JPG
SO with my tail between my legs I bowed out. In fact my tail was betwen the legs of my tails' legs if my tail had any legs (or if I actually had a tail)

*checks*

No I'm good that's something at least.
5.JPG
Worst day evar in UO lol

P.S. Join the tribe it's really good you will have fun and be godly pvpers

Luca|Blight

Re: A Barbaric Tribe - Ep 3 - I fail at life

Post by Luca|Blight »

strut wrote:lol fucking johnny hobo, indeed.
HERES JOHNNY!!!

The mighty Conan

Re: A Barbaric Tribe - Ep 3 - I fail at life

Post by The mighty Conan »

Luca|Blight wrote:
strut wrote:lol fucking johnny hobo, indeed.
HERES JOHNNY!!!
YOUR A FAG!!!

Return to “Tales of Adventure”