Academy HW: "No Hocus Pocus" (Due: 12/27 @ 11:59pm EST)

Post your player run event here.
Forum rules
Please make the topic as descriptive and concise as possible. If your event has not been changed to sticky or announce and you would like it to be, please contact a staff member. Announced events, which show up on our main website Must include the event date in the topic title.
Maahes

Re: Academy HW: "No Hocus Pocus" (Due: 12/27 @ 11:59pm EST)

Post by Maahes »

Minax - The evil enchantress

Minax was featured originally in the game Ultima II

In this story she was known as the lover of the evil wizard Mondain and is threatening the earth so the players must stop her.

Minax is beautiful and very powerful. She becomes even more powerful than Mondain, her qualities and powers are terrifying and she makes for a very good villain.

Minax was famous for trying to avenge the death of Mondain in Ultima II, to do this, she used dimensional time gates to set up the time of legends in the stranger's homeworld.
180px-Ultima_Online_8th_Age.jpg
180px-Ultima_Online_8th_Age.jpg (18.69 KiB) Viewed 979 times

calista

Post by calista »

Tim Hunter Atomic #2
Calista Atomic #2
Tim Hunter.jpg
Tim Hunter.jpg (17.12 KiB) Viewed 975 times

•What book, story, or myth are they from? The Books of Magic

•Was he or she typically good or evil? Good

•What qualities do you like the most about him or her? He is ultimately a normal kid who is trying to live a normal life but keeps getting sucked back into the world of magic. He is ulitmately good but suffers through the battle of good and evil like everyone else.

•Was there a particular spell, ability, or item they were famous for? Not really, but one that I thought was interesting was that when Tim had an emotion he didnt wish to deal w/ he unconsiouslly created alternate worlds with alternate Tim's who feltt he feelings or suffered the pain he could not cope with.
Last edited by calista on Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Luca|Blight

Post by Luca|Blight »

Jambres 1+1+4+2+9+5+1 = 2+3 = 5
Luca Blight = 5
jambres.jpg
jambres.jpg (2.81 KiB) Viewed 972 times
ALIGNMENT: Typically EVIL and was thrown out of Heaven.
QUALITIES: Was powerful enough to fight angels.
SPECIAL ABILITY: A magic talisman that allowed him to enter Heaven and fight angels.

Daolin
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Daolin »

All scores concluded. Magincia takes their 3rd win in a row! There were quite a few students who picked out their wizard or witch, but never returned to finish. I was really impressed by some of the very different (and strange) magic users you guys chose. I expected to see a big list of the classics, but you went beyond that.

If there is any questions about point values, PM me.