Rune Library South of Moonglow

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
Gallo

Rune Library South of Moonglow

Post by Gallo »

The one next to the cotton field.
Just putting up a warning about this place. Pks camping inside hidden...
Tief, Diablo, and A rideable moose.

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Rune Library South of Moonglow

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

Being I doubt they all have hiding I am assuming they are $$$ affiliated in some way.
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

Zane

Post by Zane »

I've never had a problem at $$$ Rune Library.

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

I have seen two reds at $$$ rune tower in my life...
one was r-, the other Haart or something like that early when I started.

If you went unmolested or they let you live they probably were about to gate and wanted to drive you off.
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

Chance

Post by Chance »

Zane wrote:I've never had a problem at $$$ Rune Library.
QFT

I was stolen from exactly 1 time there, but have never had any trouble outta any reds ( or blues ) other than that 1 time. I highly doubt that Tabius would condone PK'ing at his Tower, if that's what was being implied above about them being "$$$ affiliated".

~ Xigig ~ Mojoka ~ Shadowclan Orcs ~

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

I did a check on all those characters...none have hiding, check MYUOSA for confirmation. How can a character hide without hiding in his temp? But of course being a friend or co-owner of the tower. The Op said hidden...I take it he seen them hide rather then cast after death or whatever.
Last edited by archaicsubrosa77 on Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

calista

Post by calista »

archaicsubrosa77 wrote:I did a check on all those characters...none have hiding check MYUOSA. How can a character hide without hiding in his temp? But of course being a friend or co-owner of the tower.
I have only 10 hiding on my mage and am able to almost always hide w/o fail if I stand next to a wall in a house. I don't know if there is something to that but it always seems to work for me.

That being said I have on 2 accounts had reds attack me at that rune library. I have no idea what the names were because it was quite awhile back. I use the library quite often tho and like I said it has only happned twice.

son
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!
Location: I put an r in it http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/67484

Post by son »

I used to pk that place quite a bit, but Wise nazi ass banned me
rdash wrote:BLACKFOOT STAY AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS OR MEET A BLADE OF VANQUISH AND ADDITIONAL TACTICS

son
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by son »

archaicsubrosa77 wrote:Being I doubt they all have hiding I am assuming they are $$$ affiliated in some way.
This guys always says stupid/wrong shit. Do you play the game?

You can hide near houses with 0 hiding.
rdash wrote:BLACKFOOT STAY AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS OR MEET A BLADE OF VANQUISH AND ADDITIONAL TACTICS

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

you are only supposed to hide without fail in your own home only. Go kill off some of your own for some bragging rights on your counts since you like playing with yourself so much.

But to your benefit I just hid on the porch of an unfamiliar house...thats not how it was a few months ago. I was failing left and right before without any aggressor nearby.

I try not to house hide. Something you must be familiar with aye?

Detect Hidden also is 100 percent in an unfriended house or what?

son
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by son »

archaicsubrosa77 wrote:you are only supposed to hide without fail in your own home only. Go kill off some of your own for some bragging rights on your counts since you like playing with yourself so much.

But to your benefit I just hid on the porch of an unfamiliar house...thats not how it was a few months ago. I was failing left and right before without any aggressor nearby.

I try not to house hide. Something you must be familiar with aye?

Detect Hidden also is 100 percent in an unfriended house or what?
Nonsense

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

No I remember people talking about it, recently actually...I had no idea it was implemented.
I made a mistake, dont need to get all boss about it.

Here is the link
http://forum.uosecondage.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=12403

Like I said I tried it with a character at 0 to try it right off and you are right.

Was there a notice sent out about this?

Chance

Post by Chance »

You can EASILY hide a good portion of the time with 0 hiding in a PUBLIC home for certain. I do the bulk of my shopping at player vendors on my bard/mage - who has 0 hiding - and I always attempt to hide as I shop. I'd put the success rate above 75% from my experience. Know what you're talking about please before you spew nonsense and/or attempt to drag a respectable community member's name throught the mud.

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

I admitted I was wrong, when I was wrong.
No one was talking to you anyway.
I watch all these shrubs jump on it all aggro, like their mom was insulted when I do make a mistake.
Get a grip,get a life, take a breath. House Hide more...

And most of the nicest guys on the shard have reds...

reputation.....puh-lease

go join prisoners of virtue or something if you think having PK characters have anything to do with reputation.

In my book there are two real scum here those who scam or have bad buisness practices, and lowly town killers...everything else is fair game.

Chance

Post by Chance »

archaicsubrosa77 wrote:I admitted I was wrong, when I was wrong.
No one was talking to you anyway.
I watch all these shrubs jump on it all aggro, like their mom was insulted when I do make a mistake.
Get a grip,get a life, take a breath. House Hide more...

And most of the nicest guys on the shard have reds...

reputation.....puh-lease

go join prisoners of virtue or something if you think having PK characters have anything to do with reputation.

In my book there are two real scum here those who scam or have bad buisness practices, and lowly town killers...everything else is fair game.
Shut the f*ck up, you whining douchebag. Thanks.
Last edited by Chance on Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.