Wierd Statue like pose in war mode, help please!

Avo

Wierd Statue like pose in war mode, help please!

Post by Avo »

Hello, I just started having this problem today, its very wierd. I noticed it when i started training my dexxor today. I hired an npc and began swinging at him. Then i noticed my toon was stuck in the swinging motion while fighting with his arm raised above his head. The npc i was attacking was also stuck in the position of getting struck and kinda leaning back. Its been doing this with everything i attack. The monsters all get stuck in a position of being struck unless they move. Then when they die they get stuck in this falling backwards pose. I tried re syncing my client but it doesnt work. Anyone else experience this or know how to fix it. Please help me!

Hicha
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Wierd Statue like pose in war mode, help please!

Post by Hicha »

Make sure you don't have "Reduce framerate" and "Enable frameskipping" checked under Display Options in-game.
"I consider most of you NPC's that inhabit the single player game that I am here to enjoy." - MatronDeWinter

Pristiq

Post by Pristiq »

I've been having an issue similar to this where packets are getting in but not being allowed out.

Can you talk when this happens? Can you move more then three tiles?
chumbucket wrote:Everyone else, don't be a jerk to staff. Maahes cries enough already.

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=40810 - HOLY HELL AN AWESOME VENDOR?!

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

This has got to be a client issue. The server simply sends a packet to render an animation, the client does the drawing.

What is your client version?
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."