.Net Framwork initialization error

Wise
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

.Net Framwork initialization error

Post by Wise »

I am getting this error all of a sudden, I formatted my computer recently, but it just started happening randomly after I rebooted it, i tried re-installing dot net 2.0 and razor, then reformatted, but am still getting the same error, anyone?

Wise - [Guildmaster, $$$]- Owner of the $$$ Rune Tower & Trusted Merchant

SYNDICATE OF SUCCESSFUL SALESMEN
[$$$]Vendors - [$$$]Runes - [$$$]Events

Kabal
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: .Net Framwork initialization error

Post by Kabal »

You got that new virus goin' around. Youre prolly gonna have to re-install your os.
Derrick wrote: . . .get real please.
"F**k that Morpheus, I'm takin' em both!" -Kabal
*pm me with questions about lasers*

Wise
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Wise »

did that already, reformated the whole comp and reinstalled still having the error :(
Wise - [Guildmaster, $$$]- Owner of the $$$ Rune Tower & Trusted Merchant

SYNDICATE OF SUCCESSFUL SALESMEN
[$$$]Vendors - [$$$]Runes - [$$$]Events

Dagon

Post by Dagon »

you prob still need to install .net framework 1.1 (which is not a part of 2.0)

Sandro

Post by Sandro »

Dagon wrote:you prob still need to install .net framework 1.1 (which is not a part of 2.0)
This. Also what version of razor are you using? Latest of 1.1?
[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w

Kabal
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kabal »

turn if off and on again, if that doesn't work bang on the side of it, if that doesn't work you prolly should just get another computer.
Derrick wrote: . . .get real please.
"F**k that Morpheus, I'm takin' em both!" -Kabal
*pm me with questions about lasers*

Pristiq

Post by Pristiq »

HAHA Viruses!
Attachments
linux_user_at_best_buy.png
linux_user_at_best_buy.png (28.2 KiB) Viewed 1644 times
chumbucket wrote:Everyone else, don't be a jerk to staff. Maahes cries enough already.

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=40810 - HOLY HELL AN AWESOME VENDOR?!

orionsune
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by orionsune »

Open add/remove programs and make sure your .net framework 1.1 has SP1 installed, .net framework 2.0 should have SP2 installed. If no, you should run windows update. If you are missing either 1.1 or 2.0 framework then you need to install the missing one from Microsoft...

Also a longer shot, in one of the framework patches, Microsoft removed a registry key. Many applications were using to verify the version. They were using a "non-approved technique to do so", go figure Microsoft. Check your registry for the following values, if they mismatch, then backup your registry, or just that key and use these values instead.

Code: Select all

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{7131646D-CD3C-40F4-97B9-CD9E4E6262EF}]
"DisplayVersion"="2.0.50727"
All of this is assuming your computer is healthy. You mentioned this happening randomly at first, has anything else on your computer started acting up as well? Most random problems indicate one of two things, a virus, or a hardware problem. You have formatted and re-installed so a virus is most likely out of the question, unless you have a 2nd harddrive, flash, or external drive you are using that has the actual virus on it and replicates itself as soon as you get the new OS up and running. Still if you had a virus you would most definitely know it, computer runs slow, random web popups, program popup wanting you to install a fake antivirus, etc...

forgive me asking a dumb question, but you are installing .net 1.1 and .net 2.0 after installing right? If you are using windows update to do it, try downloading the packages manually, or vice versa...

What version of windows xp/vista/7? and architecture 32bit/64bit?