The return of a lost soul

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
Safir
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

The return of a lost soul

Post by Safir »

Okie, so I feel pretty bad right about now. I left and ignored it all. But I'm back, and I made you all a little video in hopes that you'll forgive me.

Ultima Online: Second Age - Safir finally returns to uosecondage.com

Reason I left was basically a "rage quit"... The village decayed and I only have myself to blaim for it, but a lot of sht came up at the wrong time and left me forgetting about refreshing it all. So I apologize to all the new ppl searching for a home and came seeking assistance, and to all the friends left hangin'.

Anywhoo, while I've been gone I've been workin' my ass off (had 2 jobs), moved to a new apartment, bought a lot of sht (and thus worked more), and finally returning here again.

Well, I'll be trollin' around these forums the next few days trying to catch up, and I'll eventually try to reclaim the Humble Village of Awesome location, but probably not for the same purpose. The last setup took very much time, and that is a rare commodity these days. It'll probably still be used for the purpose of helping new players, but in a different way. ;)

Have fun!

// Safir
Last edited by Safir on Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Batlin
wobble llama
wobble llama

Re: The return of lost soul

Post by Batlin »

Welcome back Sir!
+ORC: If you give a man a crack he'll be hungry again tomorrow, but if you teach him how to crack, he'll never be hungry again.
chumbucket: I don't collect pixels.

Never trust the client. It's in the hands of the enemy : UO Demo internals @ JoinUO

Pristiq

Post by Pristiq »

Welcome back! :D
chumbucket wrote:Everyone else, don't be a jerk to staff. Maahes cries enough already.

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=40810 - HOLY HELL AN AWESOME VENDOR?!

BlackFoot
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by BlackFoot »

you scared me. shame on you.
the village was reassembled when you left
darkradiance may still control it
<IronfistMax> tell me where you are in game, and ill come thank you personally
Mad_Max: blackfoot you sent everyone to a slaughter
<Derrick> We will not negotiate with terrorists.
UOSA Society of Adventure and History [UoH]

Bigoud
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Bigoud »

so glad you are back

let me know if you need anything

cheers man
Yew Bank Mall
Everything you need is there ! Check it out on the link below !
http://forum.uosecondage.com/viewtopic. ... 859#p72859

son
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!
Location: I put an r in it http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/67484

Post by son »

I was just in the process of buying/selling your plot off Dark Radiance, they been ghost towns since you left. Lmk whats up.
rdash wrote:BLACKFOOT STAY AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS OR MEET A BLADE OF VANQUISH AND ADDITIONAL TACTICS

Safir
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Safir »

Batlin wrote:Welcome back Sir!
Pristiq wrote:Welcome back! :D
Bigoud wrote:so glad you are back

let me know if you need anything

cheers man
Thank you all for your kind words! And I'll holla' at you Mr Big when I need to raid your shops! ;)
BlackFoot wrote:you scared me. shame on you.
the village was reassembled when you left
darkradiance may still control it
Sorry man, like, I was away, and then logged on when I had the opportunity to and it was all gone. I was quite angry, and together with not really having the time (or funds) to rebuild I ignored it all like a sore head after a fistfight. About a few weeks later when the addiction came crawlin' back, my comp fried. But I now have a new one, and I've decided to start slowly and rebuild some of that which was lost.
son wrote:I was just in the process of buying/selling your plot off Dark Radiance, they been ghost towns since you left. Lmk whats up.
Well, I'd love to get the old HVoA area back, not for new player housing though, it's very time consuming, especially if you have 12 houses. But more for some sort of establishment I think, somehow focusing on new players still.

So DarkRadiance, that awesome man, may own some of the homes occupying the former HVoA area? The old HVoA and not the new HVoA?

Missed u all!

// Safir

Dark_Radiance

Re: The return of a lost soul

Post by Dark_Radiance »

Well well, if it isn't my long lost backgammon gambling buddy. If you need anything while getting set back up let me know, I'm sure I still have some backgammon debt to pay off ;).

*I tried setting up new area but it never took off. And no sadly I don't have any of your old spots but I do have a few smalls that are avaible for you to loan out.*

Safir
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Safir »

Dark_Radiance wrote:Well well, if it isn't my long lost backgammon gambling buddy. If you need anything while getting set back up let me know, I'm sure I still have some backgammon debt to pay off ;).
Woo! Hey man! And thanks, but for now I'll just get accommodated in my new house seen in the vid, and basically focus on havin' fun. ;)
Dark_Radiance wrote:*I tried setting up new area but it never took off. And no sadly I don't have any of your old spots but I do have a few smalls that are avaible for you to loan out.*
Good effort with tryin' to keep the spirit goin', saw the post when I was out trollin' earlier. I don't think I'll get back into the "house for newbs" deal, at least not just quite yet, but thanks for the offer. I'll cya around and catch you on IRC later this weekend perhaps! ;)

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Great vid!
Welcome back!
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

Safir
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Safir »

Derrick wrote:Great vid!
Welcome back!
Thank you! ;)

*feels warm and fuzzy inside*

Wise
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Wise »

no one tells Wise anything anymore, I am just hearing of this now :(

look me up old friend good times will ensue ;)
Wise - [Guildmaster, $$$]- Owner of the $$$ Rune Tower & Trusted Merchant

SYNDICATE OF SUCCESSFUL SALESMEN
[$$$]Vendors - [$$$]Runes - [$$$]Events

Safir
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Safir »

Wise wrote:no one tells Wise anything anymore, I am just hearing of this now :(

look me up old friend good times will ensue ;)
Absolutely! I'll probably be checkin' up on how the $$$ is doin' in all of it's glory as well! ;)