I would like to place a vendor in a high traffic area

A place for advertising your Player Run vendor, or offers of participation in vendor malls.

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Oneiros

I would like to place a vendor in a high traffic area

Post by Oneiros »

I am a new player to the shard. I currently have a small house, and I am pooling with some friends to buy a large house as soon as we find a suitable location. My current small house is in a decent to poor spot as far as player traffic goes. In all likeilhood, I doubt we will be able to place a large house in a good spot. Because of this, I was wondering if anyone would be interested in letting me put a vendor in their house in a good area. I currently have the following wares to offer:
-assorted magic weapons/armor (most of it of poor quality, but I dungeon often so there will be rares once in awhile)
-massive amounts of recall scrolls (I currently have 350, but I could make a few thousand overnight anytime if demand merits it)
-boards
-ingots (mostly focused on lumberjacking right now, but if ingots will sell better, I will farm these in high quantity as well)

I would be willing to pay you from 10-50% of my profits (depending on total gross sales) in exchange for your hospitality. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Pasch
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

PM is sent

Post by Pasch »

PM

Karik Verlee
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: I would like to place a vendor in a high traffic area

Post by Karik Verlee »

How about bolts arrows? Im considering the reg thing currently.
Big John, Minin Man, Harm
Chesapeake May 1999-June 2008
Karik Verlee [TEB], Hilik [WL], Amabo [WL]
UOSA March, 28th 2010-Present

Unstablecorn

Re: I would like to place a vendor in a high traffic area

Post by Unstablecorn »

You can find me on irc. I have a nice vendor next to Yew moongate.

Return to “Player Run Vendors”