Lord British calls muster 4/23/2010 11AM EST

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
Yoda

Lord British calls muster 4/23/2010 11AM EST

Post by Yoda »

After combing the land, Lord British feels that we have mustered a large enough army to take back Nujel'm.
We will assemble at the North courtyard of the Nujel'm bank at 1100AM EST on Friday 4/23/2010. Be prepared for heavy combat.

Currently Dark Mage council forces occupy the city of Nujel'm. Guards are still able to maintain peace in an area directly around the bank, but are engaged in battle elsewhere in the city. Any warriors that can, are asked to aid in the removal of the councils forces.

Wednesday April 14th 2010 9PM EST
Information has been received from members of the thief's guild acting for Lord British as Spies, that suggest the Dark Mage Council will attempt an invasion on the town of Nujelm. All able bodied warriors are asked to assemble in Nujelm on April 14th at 9PM EST to prepare her defenses. This will be a bloody battle and all warriors should be prepared to make the ultimate sacrifice.

Lord Dupre orders expedition

Lord Dupre has issued an order for all able bodied warriors to assemble in Cove.This has been issued after several reports have come in about a lizard appearing as Biate, in the graveyards of the land. There have also been reports that the burial site of Biate has been disturbed, with evidence of a "Dark Mage council" having some involvement. Tensions are high with the Orc's since news of a creature with the name of Biate, since the Bloodrock Orc Clan awakened the creature some time ago.

Warriors are urged to come prepared for combat, as it is not clear exactly what we are up against.

Assemble in Cove on 3-27-10, at 8PM EST and await further orders

*With all events like this, be prepared for murderers, thieves, greifers and the like*

3-20-19

Reports have been streaming in over the last week of an increase in the undead in most of Britain's graveyards. The King has ordered an investigation to find out whats going on. Any information regarding this matter should be reported to your local guards. Stand by for further developments! expedition

Rhaps

Re: Graveyards team with lost souls!

Post by Rhaps »

They teem with lost souls.

uofuntime

Post by uofuntime »

^ lol =)

uofuntime

Post by uofuntime »

look forward to this event :) how come i can't edit here. so sad.

Horvik

Post by Horvik »

Yea Jhelom graveyard made me afford a house much faster than i would have had it.

Dinasawr

Re: Graveyards teem with lost souls!

Post by Dinasawr »

this sounds good :mrgreen:

Yoda

Post by Yoda »

Thanks Rhaps, that's one that spell check let me get away with :mrgreen:
<@SecondAge> Several Lichs have been spotted in the Britain Graveyard.
<@SecondAge> The cause is unknown and several townspeople were seen fleeing in fear
<Vintirex-droid> Several townspeople, Not a big enough problem imo

Dinasawr

Post by Dinasawr »

when will this event be?

Ripper

Post by Ripper »

Earlier today I ventured out to hone my skills with the mace on the denizens of undead in the Jhelom Graveyard. Upon arriving I joined up with a few others i had been adventuring with during my training, and we continued into the graveyard itself.

The graveyard had a different feel to it today. Perhaps it was the evil mages that were hanging around and I had never seen this before but didn't give it much thought as I was too busy fighting them off.

Having dispatched a few dozen of them we started finding books on the dead but before I had time to read it a strange creature appeared and killed my companions off in quick succession. The mages referred to it as Biate. I managed to draw it off from the rest of comotion in the cementary and engage it one on one.

After a long fight with it the creature vanished without a trace (it despawned on me!!). It was then I got a chance to read one of the documents seized earlier.

Biate Research by Dark Mage council
We are starting to see some results after awaking biate. He seems to be slowly regaining strength. At this point it is hard to tell how much he will be able to control, or conjure.

Word has trickled down that the Dark Mage Council is preparing to move out into the open, but no word on where has reached me yet.
If this was it in a weak form I would hate to meet it at full strength. We must seek it out and destroy it before it gets that far.

(Got a screenie of me with it but I'll stick it up later if I get time.)

Horvik

Post by Horvik »

We didnt dare to attack it, its really fast.

uofuntime

Post by uofuntime »

PINK SALAMANDER?!

and oh hey why is your paperdoll so different?

Ripper

Post by Ripper »

Already killed it, only to have another take its place.

Horvik

Post by Horvik »

uofuntime wrote:PINK SALAMANDER?!

and oh hey why is your paperdoll so different?
I use my old servers paperdoll. Its dead server. But i miss it and paperdoll is there to remind of it.

Volo

Post by Volo »

Anyone been to any other gy other then jhelom?I killed that biate thing and i was hoping for some kinda clue on its corpse but nothing hmmm....
"Hangin in the J since back in the day"The Jhelom Regulars

seatox

Post by seatox »

After collecting a book from an evil mage, I thought I'd do some research in the UOSA museum. So I followed the recall rune to "Biate sealed chamber". Um, there's a bunch of evil mages with pickaxes hanging around in the desert around that spot.
biate.jpg