Evaluating Int

Playguides written by Staff and Players.
Much more information on specific skills can be found in our T2A wiki.
CrazyJoe

Evaluating Int

Post by CrazyJoe »

I couldn't get an old trick to work (low magery, use flamestrike scroll or EQ scroll at sea and GM with no resoures spent) so I assume there's no real quick way.

Can you GM it just using the skill over and over on the same target ? If so, easy enough to run all night on an alt or banker... or is there a faster way ?

I actually tried with Razor to make it auto-target next closest and eval int on the target and just sit hidden in a flock of animals or NPCs Delucia Paladins for example) but simply could not get it to work. That will be pointless if you can GM on the same target though...

uofuntime

Re: Evaluating Int

Post by uofuntime »

You can GM on the same target. Just run the macro for a few nights.

Karik Verlee
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Karik Verlee »

I think you're over thinking it. What I did for me 2 mages was find an npc anywhere and just eval them. No other actions, just be sure to leave everything you have in the bank. Thieves will hit you up.
Big John, Minin Man, Harm
Chesapeake May 1999-June 2008
Karik Verlee [TEB], Hilik [WL], Amabo [WL]
UOSA March, 28th 2010-Present

nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by nightshark »

The method you're talking about only worked after UO:R when eval gains became connected with use of the magery skill - along with anat/wep skills, taming/lore, passive meditation... etc.

The only way to gain eval prior to that (and thus, the way it works here) is to actually use the skill. There is no shortcut, just repeated use.
<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE

Return to “Guides”