Terathan Keep

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
vteclude

Terathan Keep

Post by vteclude »

mob spawn location kinda sucks. can we get this changed plz?

Derrick

Re: Terathan Keep

Post by Derrick »

Yes, I'm on it. In the meantime those guys have been moved. Thanks.

Hydroxide
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Hydroxide »

On cats during t2a this place was *wildly* popular because warriors gave magic weps as loot.

Here they only drop like 100 gold, whats the story?

(I don't remember how much try dropped back then, but always a different magic wep)

was loot the same for every osi server?

johttenn

Post by johttenn »

Wasn't it he avengers and not the warriors that dropped magic weps?

alatar

Post by alatar »

johttenn wrote:Wasn't it he avengers and not the warriors that dropped magic weps?
i would believe/hope so
#1 PK Guild on T2A
ironfistmax wrote:Alatar is one of the best PvPers I have known. I have played UO since 1998 and every free shard known to man. It's not questionable whether he is good or not.
Hemperor wrote:Alatar is a douche bag but at least he and cr3w would fight everyone.

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

I'm fixing the loot on the avengers for tommorrow

Hydroxide
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Hydroxide »

Cool. Thanks Derrick

I rolled over to the fort with one of my friends early on to get magic weps, and when we didn't find any we both said "well this place is pretty much worthless now"

Then I discovered the warzone.... Now thats a good place to make gold.

I don't know, I clearly remember warriors having the magic weps and avengers just having a nice amount of gold.

However, my memory has failed me before.... Hehe...

Artemis

Post by Artemis »

Ya, I remember warriors dropping magic weapon everytime. The same way for gimp daemons in Hyloth would always drop magic broadswords every time.
But Terathan warrior dropping magic weapons everytime was added late in the T2a era. And 99% of what they dropped were ruin, might, etc. mostly gimp weapons. Force and up magic weapons were pretty rare. Same goes for the deamons, 99% of the magic broadswords they always dropped where of ruin, might. The weapons the daemons dropped where the swords they carried in the hands.
Gm made weapons being equal to or slightly better than might made most those weapons useless. As it should be, great magic weapons should be rare

Prurk

Post by Prurk »

Killed warriors for hours last night. I had 43 weapons in my bag when I handed it to my ID'er. The best loot was a Silver accurate pickaxe of might. So it looks like buying GM weapons is smarter. It is a fun place to hunt though. Brings back memories of running into a certain group of PKs on sonoma who hung out in lost lands.

I did get quite a few charge based items such as burning and wounding. No ghouls touch :?

Lajon

Post by Lajon »

Prurk wrote:Brings back memories of running into a certain group of PKs on sonoma who hung out in lost lands.
Are you referring to 409? Galad the looter spent a lot of time there too. He would sometimes mess with me on my mage trying to trap me at balrons so I took a few counts killing him.

Hydroxide
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Hydroxide »

weird, I have found Force on the warriors....

Sparafucile

Post by Sparafucile »

mob spawns still need to be fixed.

Rollercouli

Post by Rollercouli »

WHAT IS THE PROBLEM?! at least you can get your nightshade!

:P
and if i stomp my face into your fist, thats how i roll.

Maleficia

Post by Maleficia »

Didn't ophidians spawn in the pathway just north of the mountain in the top of the pic? I remember going to the ledge and throwing down balde spirits, poison field, while provoking. I am not positive on it though. It has been quite a while.

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Aye, they did.
We're in thr process of redoing all dungeons, and this is on the list. In the meantime, the spawns up near the pond there have been fixed.