mYm Dungeon Quest Extravaganza. DATE TBA

Post your player run event here.
Forum rules
Please make the topic as descriptive and concise as possible. If your event has not been changed to sticky or announce and you would like it to be, please contact a staff member. Announced events, which show up on our main website Must include the event date in the topic title.
Ardos
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

mYm Dungeon Quest Extravaganza. DATE TBA

Post by Ardos »

Yoda and I have discussed a quest I have designed that will be a blast. The object of the quest is it is basically a scavenger hunt that will take time and effort to discover. It will be located inside a dungeon that will be disclosed in game and in IRC when the event is announced The winner(s) of this event will discover a chest filled with great rares, silver, and gold. To win this event you will ideally want to work in a team to discover a string of clues that will lead you to a vast treasure chest. I must be vague in this post as to not give any hints about my event away. It will take coordination or someone who is very cunning to discover this treasure. It is not meant to be easy because there will be atleast 100k worth of treasure in this box. The only hint I will give is that this scavenger hunt will be in a specific dungeon. As to be fair I will not be discussing or giving hints to anyone about this event. My guild and I will be there in order to make this event a little more challenging for the public. Be prepared for PVP and PKs. Our mission is to deter you from discovering our loot to easily. A treasure this vast must not come to easily. For the winner(s) I ask you take a screenshot while you are collecting your treasure and so I can announce the winner.
The date of this will be announced when Yoda and I can agree on a date. Hopefully sometime during next week.
Thanks
aka WoozyRargar, Kinarah

Magus

Re: mYm Dungeon Quest Extravaganza. DATE TBA

Post by Magus »

Nice!

Return to “Player Run Events”