Terrain Glitch - Stops you from moving,

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
sf2045

Terrain Glitch - Stops you from moving,

Post by sf2045 »

There seems to be some sort of terrain glitch, where u suddenly cannot move, and the only way to get out of it seems to be to teleport... This only happened occasionally to me but its starting to happen to me 2 - 3 times a day...

Any idea when this will get fixed?

Yoda

Re: Terrain Glitch - Stops you from moving,

Post by Yoda »

This has to do with the map.mul file. We recommend that you use the client version 5.0.8.3 as that is the servers version of the map file. It helps to alleviate getting stuck a bunch. However there are still a couple tiles, especially in T2A area where you will get stuck. Use teleport like you said or you can always use the help stuck option. Unfortunately there is not a good way for us to fix this, because the file is client side.
<@SecondAge> Several Lichs have been spotted in the Britain Graveyard.
<@SecondAge> The cause is unknown and several townspeople were seen fleeing in fear
<Vintirex-droid> Several townspeople, Not a big enough problem imo

sf2045

Post by sf2045 »

Thats a shame. Im pritty bad with computers, i dont no which version im currently using,.. i just downloaded the uo client/razor from the UOSA website.

Thanks for the quick reply tho :).

Yoda

Post by Yoda »

If you downloaded and patched using the client installer from the website you will be at the correct client version. Page in game sometime if you need more help making sure your there, we can check while you are logged in.
<@SecondAge> Several Lichs have been spotted in the Britain Graveyard.
<@SecondAge> The cause is unknown and several townspeople were seen fleeing in fear
<Vintirex-droid> Several townspeople, Not a big enough problem imo

marmalade

Post by marmalade »

i thought i might add that "getting stuck" could sometimes be down to losing sync. in razor, under hotkeys > misc, there's a macro you can set called "resyncronise client". i'd recommend anybody starting here to have it set.