My official video thread!

This is the place for Screenshots and Razor Packet Video Uploads 15MB max on RPV's
Forum rules
Please if you haven't, make an account on myUOSA: http://my.uosecondage.com and Submit some pics!
You can also associate images with your character pages there.
Clyde-

Re: My official video thread!

Post by Clyde- »

Update: More vids and the 1v1 tourny with some nice pre-casting displayed.
-cr3w-

bOmb

Post by bOmb »

I just want to clear this up, I would NEVER precast in a 1v1 but this guy was just a complete douche. Bow VS. Precasted Gheal with Kat just didnt let me do anything without him healing up.

BTW, Mr T, you said I continued to precast gheal the entire fight. You can see your wrong. (Precasting = Casting heal + equiping a weapon) Which I stoped after I saw you dropped your gay level down a bit. He wont even stick around to fight me on the field or NOT precast on the field either. :(

I dont know how good it is to post shitty duels like these ones but at least we can all watch it. So... Thanks clyde- and keep up the RPVs, they're great!!

Clyde-

Post by Clyde- »

Yeah i knew ya'll wanted to see the vid to clear up the precasting...everyone there knew what happen. I just like to post all my vids because im sure there's people out there who enjoy seeing the different action and i believe its good for new players to see whats out there pvp wise.
-cr3w-

Mr.T

Post by Mr.T »

Ok frtom rewatching this video I know exactly what happened. You precasted right at start when I almost killed you. You did g heal than equipped bow shot me twice than when you were low and i was going for kill you healed with that precast. 2 mins later i almost had you(remember that moment when you were redlined, it lagged and i didn't even notice you were so low) Now that i look at it i coulda killed you with simple fireball. After that i state that im jsut gonna be annoying and preheal and piss you off. Than I say k I'm stopping and you CONTINUE you precast. And I still kill you EVEN THOUGH YOU CONTINUED TO PRECAST. After that event I say 1vs1 I go to fight you and another guy attacks me along with you. So I leave. Than i'm talking to meat saying I want to fight him 1vs1 so I go to bucs with him and you start to attack me so I say I want to fight meat not you now stop and you continue you to attack me so I leave. This must be what your talking about when I apparently I don't want to fight you on field lol. Anyway I will fight you anywhere. O well I really don't care. If it will stop your pmsing I'll fight you when we're both on ok?

bOmb

Post by bOmb »

Mr.T wrote:Ok frtom rewatching this video I know exactly what happened. You precasted right at start when I almost killed you. You did g heal than equipped bow shot me twice than when you were low and i was going for kill you healed with that precast. 2 mins later i almost had you(remember that moment when you were redlined, it lagged and i didn't even notice you were so low) Now that i look at it i coulda killed you with simple fireball. After that i state that im jsut gonna be annoying and preheal and piss you off. Than I say k I'm stopping and you CONTINUE you precast. And I still kill you EVEN THOUGH YOU CONTINUED TO PRECAST. After that event I say 1vs1 I go to fight you and another guy attacks me along with you. So I leave. Than i'm talking to meat saying I want to fight him 1vs1 so I go to bucs with him and you start to attack me so I say I want to fight meat not you now stop and you continue you to attack me so I leave. This must be what your talking about when I apparently I don't want to fight you on field lol. Anyway I will fight you anywhere. O well I really don't care. If it will stop your pmsing I'll fight you when we're both on ok?
EDIT: I cant believe I have to do this for you. You precasted FIRST, I stopped at 8:15 in the RPV, you stopped at 9:30. What vid are you watching?

:lol:

Clyde-

Post by Clyde- »

He's right :?
-cr3w-

Clyde-

Post by Clyde- »

Update: Tonights tourny 9/16/08. Good tourny.
-cr3w-

ironfistmax

Post by ironfistmax »

Who is Clyde?

Clyde-

Post by Clyde- »

I'm your daddy you swine.
-cr3w-

Mr.T

Post by Mr.T »

well b0mb either way... we both stopped you agree.

And I won.

So..... stop whining?

bOmb

Post by bOmb »

Whos whinning? I havent posted a thing about you in weeks, your still on it.

And I dont care that you stopped, you started precasting and continued on ALL my dumps.

You need to get over it, not me....

Mr.T

Post by Mr.T »

if thats the case... why are you still posting?

and again... YOU SAID we both stopped eventually

and who won? Exactly.

bOmb

Post by bOmb »

You told me to stop whinning, which I clearly was not. I hadnt said anything in weeks.

You keep calling me out, but you precast heal against me in 1v1's and recall from me at bucs.

If you think your the shit after winning ONE fight against me where you precasted heal, keep posting

to inflate your ego. I just dont understand why your still on this shit 3 weeks later... :roll:

Mr.T

Post by Mr.T »

hypocrite

bOmb

Post by bOmb »

bOmb wrote:
Mr.T wrote:Ok frtom rewatching this video I know exactly what happened. You precasted right at start when I almost killed you. You did g heal than equipped bow shot me twice than when you were low and i was going for kill you healed with that precast. 2 mins later i almost had you(remember that moment when you were redlined, it lagged and i didn't even notice you were so low) Now that i look at it i coulda killed you with simple fireball. After that i state that im jsut gonna be annoying and preheal and piss you off. Than I say k I'm stopping and you CONTINUE you precast. And I still kill you EVEN THOUGH YOU CONTINUED TO PRECAST. After that event I say 1vs1 I go to fight you and another guy attacks me along with you. So I leave. Than i'm talking to meat saying I want to fight him 1vs1 so I go to bucs with him and you start to attack me so I say I want to fight meat not you now stop and you continue you to attack me so I leave. This must be what your talking about when I apparently I don't want to fight you on field lol. Anyway I will fight you anywhere. O well I really don't care. If it will stop your pmsing I'll fight you when we're both on ok?
EDIT: I cant believe I have to do this for you. You precasted FIRST, I stopped at 8:15 in the RPV, you stopped at 9:30. What vid are you watching?

:lol:
Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:32 pm
Mr.T wrote:well b0mb either way... we both stopped you agree.

And I won.

So..... stop whining?
Posted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:25 pm

Yeah, whatever you say.