Mount Fatigue

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
jk91289

Mount Fatigue

Post by jk91289 »

Reported Issue: Mount Fatigue

Issue Details: Only lately while on a mount, it will fatigue extraordinarily fast. For example going from West bank in Brit to the nearest inn near the healer, it will say my mount is very fatigued and within a few seconds I won't be able to move. Feeding it doesn't seem to work and I've never had a problem with mount fatigue before.

Environment Details: Windows 7, 3GB, UOSA 5.0.8.3

Steps To Recreate: Buy a brand new mount with about a quarter of your max weight on you, and run. You will see the mount fatigues faster than it is supposed to and than it usually does.

Expected Results: The mount will fatigue way too fast

Date Reported: 6/29/2010

Derrick

Re: Mount Fatigue

Post by Derrick »

There was a change to mount fatigue rates in the last patch (131) which you can review in the Patch Notes forum.

However, working with Batlin and Kaivan since that patch we've identified an issue with the present publish that is not correct. I have updated test center based on those findings. I hope that we can roll this out to the live shard no later than Thursday morning.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."