1v1 Dexer Tourny 7/7/10 hosted by mYm!!! at 6:00 EST

Post your player run event here.
Forum rules
Please make the topic as descriptive and concise as possible. If your event has not been changed to sticky or announce and you would like it to be, please contact a staff member. Announced events, which show up on our main website Must include the event date in the topic title.
Ardos
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

1v1 Dexer Tourny 7/7/10 hosted by mYm!!! at 6:00 EST

Post by Ardos »

Hail I will be hosting a dexer tournament on 7-7-10. I will have an automatic 50k base pot for the winner, there is no entry fee. Unlike other events this event will have a nice twist. This tournament allows all magic items, but when you die the winner will be allowed to loot the items off your body until his pack his full. The winner can then leave once he is full and you will be resed to collect the rest. The winner of each round is allowed to put the items he won off his opponent up and come back for the next round. I think this tournament will be fun because it actually requires that you take some risk and there will be great rewards if you do well. This will be run inside the mYm duel arena. We will need at least 6 participants for this to work!! I look forward to seeing you all there.
Last edited by Ardos on Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
aka WoozyRargar, Kinarah

Bee

Re: 1v1 Dexer Tourny 7/7/10 hosted by mYm!!!

Post by Bee »

Do we have a time that this will. Be at? And cost anything to enter?

Return to “Player Run Events”