Guardian Angels

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
BMOORE1974

Guardian Angels

Post by BMOORE1974 »

Hello All,

I'm looking to start a guild "Guardian Angels" whith the sole intent on protecting the the welfare of the new citzen of UO. Role Playing is'nt a must everyone would be free to play as they like... The only requierment would be to try to ones best abilties to "protect / avenge" A "new player / 1 who cant defend themselves" against the PEOPLE who do nothing put prey on the newbie or the sole hunter trying to make some cash.

I / We are looking for all types of char's we even need red's... ( for the people that hide tell they go blue) well get them at all cost..... No one will escape the long arm of the "ANGELS"

This well be a active guild but there will be no requirement on play times or envolvement on quest.

I / We will run as a group.... (quest...retaliation....protection groups... and any other thing we as a group can come up with)

I / We anticapate being paid for our protection efforts which will be split between all active "ANGELS" (helping) and all Angels in the guild.

All suggestions can be posted

Post all inq... you will be answered promptly

Imp

Re: Guardian Angels

Post by Imp »

Who will pay you for your "protection"? Those new citizens who cant defend themselves? :)
Looks like you are really after their wellfare :)

johttenn

Post by johttenn »

a protection racket...nice :)

BMOORE1974

Post by BMOORE1974 »

Well " A protection racket " not in every sense but i see how you could view it that way.... :mrgreen:

The newbies/ mule char's would not have to pay in cash always.. it will be like haveing them be our suppy

char's...One always needs new and stylish new clothes or One could always find good use of ore / ingots...

or loyaty to the guild will be a opt for them. Theres always saftey in numbers :wink: The guild wont be

entirly based on protection but geared to the eternal distruption of the PK'ERS.... which can be pretty

rewarding :mrgreen:

Prurk

Post by Prurk »

the orcs take payment from lower ranking members in the form or ore and wood to help keep everyone supplied.

BMOORE1974

Post by BMOORE1974 »

Anti- pk'ing isnt anti- pvp... The Guardian Angels will activly war with groups / clans / guilds / person who

targets citzens who do not wish to engage in pvp at that time.

Basicly we understand the there are some people out there that wish to prey on those that are unsuspecting

or unprepared and We think that it's time that some of us stand up and curb there un-welcomed actions.

Black Heart

alatar

Post by alatar »

i'd love to see an anti- guild form up.. problem is the people on this server care sooo much about their precious loot that nobody will pvp.. let alone leave the guard zone..
#1 PK Guild on T2A
ironfistmax wrote:Alatar is one of the best PvPers I have known. I have played UO since 1998 and every free shard known to man. It's not questionable whether he is good or not.
Hemperor wrote:Alatar is a douche bag but at least he and cr3w would fight everyone.

BMOORE1974

Post by BMOORE1974 »

If the guild is run right there would be alot of pvp... thats the whole point (PVP'ing those that are prepared)

Thats whats going to make this work... if the right Char's come forth soon enough, we would be able to

start taking back the advantage that those un-rulely citzen's has gained. We could be talking on a grand

scale..... Realisticly there will and there should be, :twisted: those types of (bad) citzens but on the flip

side of that coin, theres a need of a group (Guardian Angels) of citzens that keeps them in check as much

as possible :evil:

BMOORE1974

Post by BMOORE1974 »

All who would cosider this type of play should contact me here in the post as i check often :D

Better understanding of the type of guild I / We are forming can be given at that time

Black Heart

alatar

Post by alatar »

war cr3w
#1 PK Guild on T2A
ironfistmax wrote:Alatar is one of the best PvPers I have known. I have played UO since 1998 and every free shard known to man. It's not questionable whether he is good or not.
Hemperor wrote:Alatar is a douche bag but at least he and cr3w would fight everyone.

BMOORE1974

Post by BMOORE1974 »

we will as soon as we get everything up and runing the correct way

Prurk

Post by Prurk »

dont forget to war URK!

Gund

Post by Gund »

Im interested. I am working on a Ph.D., so may not be around that much, but interested all the same.

Starline

Post by Starline »

Great idea.

I would love to be apart of this and avenge all the times i have been P'ked senselessly. Unfortunately i'tll have to wait until i get my stats up, as my account is only 7 days old.

Although, once Derrick gets a move on the long term kill counts, the pk'ing shouldn't be a huge problem. The biggest problem is that now, because of the short term kill count , the blues will attack you with no real penalty. Please get a move on this Derrick. It is becoming intolerable to play in these conditions, as there is no one to trust, and we (newbs) are fucked from all the colors.

Murugan

Post by Murugan »

Forces Unknown - FU will provide help free of charge. Contact one of the members as you see them, or make a post, we will stop the nonsense!

~Good luck Red
Pookey - Your Local Grim Reaper,
Hemperor wrote:it pains me to say that murugan is right