Yew Merchant Center, Re-Opening! *New Management*

A place for advertising your Player Run vendor, or offers of participation in vendor malls.

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Zydin

Yew Merchant Center, Re-Opening! *New Management*

Post by Zydin »

The Yew Merchant Center is re-opening under new management.

There are several people running vendors out of the house now, restocks daily.

Bulk Regs, GM Fletcher, Alchemist, Blacksmith, Carpenter, Tinker, Tailor, and Poisoner are on staff and prepared to fill any order needed.

Also included, we have fisherman and treasure hunters scouring the world daily for magic weapons and armor.

C'mon by and visit, there's a small rune library in the back that will be expanded in the next few weeks.

SighelmofWyrmgard

Re: Yew Merchant Center, Re-Opening! *New Management*

Post by SighelmofWyrmgard »

Entirely on a lark, I dropped by yesterday to see if anything were happening at this site after Theo's departure ...

The vendors all possessed ample stock, and the prices were not outrageous (I won't say, "cheap", but certainly reasonable, and price must be balanced against the convenience of providing for so many needs out of a single location; that was Theograd's "formula", and part of the reason for his popularity and success).

I bought *something* (I honestly can't remember what; I'd visited a lot of vendors that day, for various needs; I think it was magic armor), and appraised the wares/prices of all the vendors: Two thumbs up!

I will offer one bit of advice: keep the vendors stocked, even if it means killing your grandmother to do it; the first visit to any empty vendor will be that player's last.

Oh, haha, I do remember one of the items I bought there: a Recall Rune Marked for the site ...

SS
SighelmofWyrmgard wrote:
uosa44 wrote:For sale, by original owner:
1 Human Brain, never been used, only slightly damaged, still in original packaging.
$1, obo
FTFY.

SS
uosa44 wrote:The inability for this person to respond in such a crazy manner proves my point.

Karik Verlee
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Karik Verlee »

Glad that its re-opened!
Big John, Minin Man, Harm
Chesapeake May 1999-June 2008
Karik Verlee [TEB], Hilik [WL], Amabo [WL]
UOSA March, 28th 2010-Present

Zydin

Post by Zydin »

Thanks for the replies!

Theo gave me quite a few pointers after we did the transfer, one of which is making sure the vendors stay stocked. I can assure you, we'll be doing our best to make sure there's plenty of inventory. If I see something sell, I usually restock it within a few hours, and add more of the item just for good measure (as far as furniture goes anyway).

There's a book still in the house for comments or suggestions, or feel free to post here if you have a special order or a bulk purchase you would like to do.

Theograd

Post by Theograd »

Glad you got the place up and running. Best of luck to you guys.

Captain Nurple

Post by Captain Nurple »

Hey all, new player here (just created my account a few days ago. Excited to play again after ~10 years!)

Just wondering if you've got Mark scrolls at the Merchant Center? It's becoming rather annoying having to moongate/ride everywhere since my magery isn't high enough to mark yet. I forgot what it's like being a n00b =P

Thanks! Lookin' forward to seeing everyone in-game.

Return to “Player Run Vendors”