Recalling from a Copied Boat Key

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
DarkWing
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Recalling from a Copied Boat Key

Post by DarkWing »

It Looks like this is something that needs to be changeds
as far back as i can remember you could NOT recall from a copy of your boat Key.

http://forum.uosecondage.com/viewtopic. ... 20#p191520

Trusted Member of C^V Guild
Channel Operator of #secondagetrade

Scammer Free Trade Room

Derrick

Re: Recalling from a Copied Boat Key

Post by Derrick »

Will patch tommorrow morning. Thanks for the report. Existing keys will be uneffected by this change.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

DarkWing
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by DarkWing »

Derrick wrote:Will patch tommorrow morning. Thanks for the report. Existing keys will be uneffected by this change.
well you fixed the recall on copies issue .. but shouldn't the copies be able to refresh the boats .. like house key copies do?

Scammer Free Trade Room

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

DarkWing wrote:
Derrick wrote:Will patch tommorrow morning. Thanks for the report. Existing keys will be uneffected by this change.
well you fixed the recall on copies issue .. but shouldn't the copies be able to refresh the boats .. like house key copies do?
House keys have nothing do do with refreshing houses. At least, I don't believe they should. Any friend/owner/co-owner should be able to refresh by double-clicking the door, even if the door is locked.

Atraxi

Post by Atraxi »

MatronDeWinter wrote:
DarkWing wrote:
House keys have nothing do do with refreshing houses. At least, I don't believe they should. Any friend/owner/co-owner should be able to refresh by double-clicking the door, even if the door is locked.
Boats are not houses. If you know how to add someone as a friend of a boat, let me know please. It is already established that you refresh a boat only when you double click the plank with the key on your person. The complaint is that copies of boat keys do not do this like they should.
|| Atx Mini Mall | Atraxi's Great Real Estate ||

IRC: Atraxi on @#bpd +#NEW #SecondAge #C^V

<GreenPlastic> I want Five Guys inside me right now
Millerisfuntoplay wrote:Atraxi pwned me =(

DarkWing
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by DarkWing »

MatronDeWinter wrote:
DarkWing wrote:
your correct ... my bad

but still ... should copies of the key that can unlock the plank .. (which is what is needed to refresh the boat) be able to refresh the boatt?

Scammer Free Trade Room