DECEIT BONE WALL

Post your player run event here.
Forum rules
Please make the topic as descriptive and concise as possible. If your event has not been changed to sticky or announce and you would like it to be, please contact a staff member. Announced events, which show up on our main website Must include the event date in the topic title.
niqeo

DECEIT BONE WALL

Post by niqeo »

I am currently starting a bone wall tonight all are welcome to come gain skill.

I will be at brit bank with Niqeo.
I will open a gate Just south of the wall once I am ready.

Also, I will be on IRC just PM me.
Mr.Brown wrote:peace out bro hopefully you can play again..you taught me t2a pvp!
Nevermore wrote:Besides just by playing the shard, vets will have plenty of things that most people who haven't been around as long don't.

Populus

Re: DECEIT BONE WALL

Post by Populus »

What time?
ImageImageImage
[cA]

Lucien

Post by Lucien »

What is a bone wall? *newb*

niqeo

Post by niqeo »

Lucien wrote:What is a bone wall? *newb*
Many years back players used to form a wall standing together fighting bone skeletons in Deceit on the 2nd floor just before the teleporter to the 3rd level.

I actually was there tonight for a bit. Only a few players attended but it seemed to go okay.

I will be doing this again starting Tomorrow (Sept 23rd) Starting at 12 Noon. I will be in britain with Niqeo ready to go prior to.
Mr.Brown wrote:peace out bro hopefully you can play again..you taught me t2a pvp!
Nevermore wrote:Besides just by playing the shard, vets will have plenty of things that most people who haven't been around as long don't.

niqeo

Post by niqeo »

I will still be setting this up and attempting to maintain a wall. If anyone is interested in participating to gain skills off of beating skeleton knights and bone knights as well as a little gold and armor I will be opening a gate at West Britain Bank at 12 NOON EST.

Any questions, feel free to PM me on mIRC.

EDIT: I will be opening a gate every 10 minutes from west brit bank with bardjona that enters 2nd level deceit just south of the bone wall.

niqeo

Post by niqeo »

If any are interested, the bone wall has been up for a bit now

Great way for skillgain of tactics, weapon skill and healing.

Loot is as such: 100 each kill with armor, arrows, swords and shields

niqeo

Post by niqeo »

Going rather smooth this morning.

http://img840.imageshack.us/i/niqeowall1.jpg/ --- the start

http://img839.imageshack.us/i/niqeowall2.jpg/ --- one fellow adventurer

http://img839.imageshack.us/i/niqeowall3.jpg/ --- people come to see

http://img839.imageshack.us/i/niqeowall4.jpg/ --- a small group

Soon, the bone wall will be a consistant place for gaining and finding friends

Lucien

Post by Lucien »

I wanted to come, but heavily lagged today. I hope I can get the next :D

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

Excellent initiative!!!
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

niqeo

Post by niqeo »

Yeah it's been pretty good. Only saw one RED all day so far.

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

Nice, gonna link this to NEW guild's forum so any new players wanting to gain skills can take advantage of this opportunity.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

niqeo

Post by niqeo »

Pirul wrote:Nice, gonna link this to NEW guild's forum so any new players wanting to gain skills can take advantage of this opportunity.
Great Idea! more company is always welcome.

Another PK attempt on the wall was SQUASHED. I dont think any solo REDs are gonna be a problem here.

niqeo

Post by niqeo »

Those who joined in on the bone wall, thanks for coming. Hope you all gained a good amount of skills and made a good amount of gold.

I will be doing this again probably later tonight.

niqeo

Post by niqeo »

I am preparing another run at the bone wall for new players as it seems to be BOOMING tonight.

ALL are welcome. I will be opening gates with bardjona at brit bank every 3 or so minutes again.

niqeo

Post by niqeo »

Things are progressing well.

http://img707.imageshack.us/f/niqeobonewall.jpg/

The wall has been a success since this morning.

Feel free to take advantage of this if you need any skill training or quick armor/weapons/gold.

EDIT: More Pics of people coming and going...

http://img580.imageshack.us/f/niqeobonewall2.jpg/

http://img580.imageshack.us/f/niqeobonewall3.jpg/