A NEW GM Blacksmith in town.....

Share stories and special moments with the community.
Gray Wolf

A NEW GM Blacksmith in town.....

Post by Gray Wolf »

After long hours into the night, my blacksmith named Ingotz GM'd Blacksmithing last night at around 2:38am (lots of coffee and Mountain Dew, I assure you.)

However, I cannot let this blessed event pass without much and many thanks to the following:

My Wife (Angelica): Who in the pursuit of supplying ingots to me, GM'd mining herself. Long hours and many shovels! ilysb!

Myg: Who, when supplies were low, sold us ingots whenever he could at a good price, and a side of great advice as I advanced toward GM'ing.

Minoar: Who also sold us ingots at a good price, and gave solid advice as well. Not to mention keeping us in stiches as he narrated his experiments with trapped boxes!

Miyamoto: The man who got me onto this shard, who would show up with thousands of ingots. One of my best friends in real life, a true UO-er, and a true supporter of the cause to get me to GM Blacksmithing.

To all mentioned above, free repairs ANYtime and for all time as long as I'm here.

Thanks, guys.... I am in your debt and at your beck and call for all blacksmithing services.
Sure am glad no-one called the guards!

:::: whack :::::

BobDobbs
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: A NEW GM Blacksmith in town.....

Post by BobDobbs »

Congrats!
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H.L. Mencken
UOSA Last.fm group!

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

Congratulations!!!

Having a BS myself I know the pain it is to GM it!! Godd job, Sir!!
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

BenBrawl
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by BenBrawl »

Congrads! I know the feeling of finally gming smith, as i finally gmed mine about a week ago!
Facebook.com/AbsoluteCustomsLLC

Return to “Tales of Adventure”