Event 10/9/10: SIEGE - Congrats Blue Team!

Post your player run event here.
Forum rules
Please make the topic as descriptive and concise as possible. If your event has not been changed to sticky or announce and you would like it to be, please contact a staff member. Announced events, which show up on our main website Must include the event date in the topic title.
Sandro

Re: Event: SIEGE (currently in signups) - October 9th 7PM ES

Post by Sandro »

im in
[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w

Beatingu

Post by Beatingu »

Bard/warrior/tamer/mage whatever u need.
Ardos wrote:I lost 1.1 mil to BeatingU today. I won the first one of three for 300k. Then he won 4 straight 2/3s and took me for 1.1 mil gold. I retract my statements and should not have dueled this rusty.

Douns

Post by Douns »

im in for mage/bard/tamer

nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by nightshark »

mage
<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mikel123 »

Alright, this sounds awesome.

Add me in as tamer OR mage OR mule OR warrior OR bard

ironfistmax

Post by ironfistmax »

Daddy Ironfist signing up!

Bigoud
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Bigoud »

i am definitely in !
Yew Bank Mall
Everything you need is there ! Check it out on the link below !
http://forum.uosecondage.com/viewtopic. ... 859#p72859

Kabup

Post by Kabup »

Amazing. I can't join, no suitable char, but can I watch the event? Do you put some chairs along the towers?
Slowly Lord British, ruler of Britannia, rises from his throne. Brushing the dust off of his crown, a concerned realization crosses his face. The rumors are true!

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mikel123 »

I would love to know what kind of character(s) you play that you have NOTHING that could fit in here :-)

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

Man, I have a killer mule (GM Alchy, GM Poison, GM Eval, GM Mage, 96+ HERDING!!) I'd join if I were available.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

son
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!
Location: I put an r in it http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/67484

Post by son »

Pirul wrote:Man, I have a killer mule (GM Alchy, GM Poison, GM Eval, GM Mage, 96+ HERDING!!) I'd join if I were available.

If you got gm med and wrestling that could be a very useful char for this event, no doubt.
rdash wrote:BLACKFOOT STAY AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS OR MEET A BLADE OF VANQUISH AND ADDITIONAL TACTICS

Kabup

Post by Kabup »

Mikel123 wrote:I would love to know what kind of character(s) you play that you have NOTHING that could fit in here :-)
I did make my account about 2 years ago, and I did play for a half hour, and quit (no EUO allowed, and I'm a vicious scripter).

I returned about 2 weeks ago, missing UO, there's no game like this. And I'd spend my time setting the client, and Razor, and macros (for Razor, of course, I don't like to cheat). And making some money, buying a tiny cabin with a miner and smith. Building a tamer, right now. But he's weak, I doubt he can play such event. The miner? He's GM, but there's no spot to mine in the tower (I think). And the smith? About 60, certainly he will make a bad figure.

So... What can I do? Sit and watch, if allowed.
Slowly Lord British, ruler of Britannia, rises from his throne. Brushing the dust off of his crown, a concerned realization crosses his face. The rumors are true!

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mikel123 »

Ah, OK, you're relatively new here then (in a sense). I saw the join date and was surprised.

Yeah, it might be fun to watch as a ghost... that way you can run around inside the tower and whatnot.

You probably could macro up a decent warrior in everything but resist by Saturday at 7pm. It would cost maybe 10,000 bandages, 5 GM weapons, maybe 2k for hiring a fighter to spar with, and maybe 20k in reagents for Magery. That would get you something like:

100 weapon skill
100 Tactics
100 Anatomy
100 Healing (this might be tough to GM in just a few days, but 95 is reasonable too and, well, 95% as effective)
80 Magery
75 Resist

Though I guess, a captain would likely pick a fully 7xGM warrior for their team instead.

Kabup

Post by Kabup »

lol, I did like the idea about the ghost...

Certainly, it may be possible to build a decent char to join in, but I prefer to play with no hurry... I'll join with you people later, for now I'll just walk, and look.

Besides, 10000 bands will make me crazy, you'll have to gather it and cut one by one, how much to buy it from NPCs? You'll need to buy from the same one over and over and over...

monaxe

Post by monaxe »

WARRIOR OR MAGE