Mounts w/ good stamina for newbie

Moderator: Support Moderators

lily_lily_stay

Mounts w/ good stamina for newbie

Post by lily_lily_stay »

Hi there, I've been gone for awhile. I realized that mounts w/ low stamina run out of it real quick (darn horse). I wonder which mounts are best then? I know nightmares are good but I don't think I can afford one anytime soon.

I hear ostards are good? Any difference between the forest and desert ostards?

Also, is there a way to train the stamina of the mount (I would assume letting it attack you as you heal?)? If so, can horses gain a significant amount of stamina so that they aren't so awful? =)

thanks in advance.

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Mounts w/ good stamina for newbie

Post by Mikel123 »

Just use the dismount, "all follow me", remount bug.

You need taming to do this with a nightmare or frenzied ostard. Horses have plenty of stamina, really... I mean what, 25 screens of straight running before they become fatigued?

lily_lily_stay

Post by lily_lily_stay »

Yes, I'm aware that commanding nightmares & frenzies w/ all follow me require taming. I'm not too keen on using the all follow me bug as it leaves me pretty vulnerable to attacks (simple running & trapped pouches saved my newb chars before this fix), but I do use it while exploring. I guess I should have done a board search, it was easier to find than I thought:
http://forum.uosecondage.com/viewtopic. ... w=previous

I'll go with desert ostards for now!

lettuce

Post by lettuce »

the mount thing era accurate or not is retarded gl with the bs

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mikel123 »

You're really not vulnerable to attacks with that bug. Unless someone has a very sophisticated set of targeting hotkeys, you're only off of the horse for 1 second. Very difficult to attack the horse in that time.

Return to “New Player Help”