Crafting Windows

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
alatar

Crafting Windows

Post by alatar »

I haven't tested them all, but the Tinkering Menu doesn't automatically close itself after you make an item, instead the 2 windows stay open and you have to close them automatically.. Not really a big issue but when you use razor to macro any crafting skill you'll lag incredibly after the windows pile up... also they get so big you have to log off to get rid of them..

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Others have reported this but I haven't been able to find the problem. I have used Razor to macro crafting and I've not been able to reproduce the problem.

Is there anyone else that is not having this problem? Maybe we need to look at client versions or delay timing to get to the bottom of it.

alatar

Post by alatar »

Double Click (tinker's tool (1EBC)
Pause
MenuResponse1
Pause
MenuRepsonse18
Pause
-

Now I know thats not really informational but that's the macro code im using on Razor.. I believe the issue comes from how you are using UO:R Crafting Windows, and they don't click and renew, like AoS, instead they just pile up under eachother.

alatar

Post by alatar »

Easy solution would be to only allow 1 crafting menu open at a time.

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

yea, sadly the menus don't work like gumps and I don't think there is a close all menus command i can send :(

Khronus

Post by Khronus »

another thing is that the menu should open back automatically after u make an item, menu is already slow kinda annoying having to make hotkey for opening tool menu gump...

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

We're planning a make last item feature

Khronus

Post by Khronus »

nice derrick

Deano

Post by Deano »

Derrick wrote:We're planning a make last item feature
Awesome.

Good to see post-T2A improvements added. Interface adjustments are always better (to some extent). As long as they don't make other game mechanics redundant.
Deano

Xandorf

Re: Crafting Windows

Post by Xandorf »

The trick to not having the menus stack up is to Not use the Pause for xxxx milliseconds. If you use the Wait for menu(Any) it will not leave the menus on your screen. Just make the timeout on it like 5 and it shouldn't hang up.

I haven't tried tinkering though.
Swill Bag wrote:no pics, it didnt happen. i know how you roll you prolly cheated with dp vanq weapons
OZZY'S & Old Navy's PvP Supply Shop
Company of the Vigilant C^V