Cutting up Red Body loss of Karma

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
Victor Horn

Cutting up Red Body loss of Karma

Post by Victor Horn »

Why if you kill a red murder for the head do you lose karma. For all I know he has a bounty and I take head to check the Bounty page or a guard.

Jill Stihl
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Cutting up Red Body loss of Karma

Post by Jill Stihl »

AFAIK this isn't a bug. The original T2A manual mentions this loss of karma as cutting off heads (even those of murderers) is not considered to be a 'good' act.

Edit - I just flicked through my manual and didn't see it but it is written somewhere official.
Last edited by Jill Stihl on Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Victor Horn

Post by Victor Horn »

Jill Stihl wrote:AFAIK this isn't a bug. The original T2A manual mentions this loss of karma as cutting off heads (even those of murderers) is not considered to be a 'good' act.
Ok then why have bounties if you’re going to lose karma for collecting the head like it tells you to do...

Not arguing just saying it’s a little silly don’t you think?
I could understand killing a blue and doing the same since they were blue and innocent not a murder or bounty. A red should not make you lose karma.

nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by nightshark »

The manual lists cutting up a body as an act that results in a loss of karma.

The phrase is something like "You may be famous for your profession, but it is generally frowned upon". Also, noone cares about karma and it is not hard to gain.
<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE

Victor Horn

Post by Victor Horn »

nightshark wrote:The manual lists cutting up a body as an act that results in a loss of karma.

The phrase is something like "You may be famous for your profession, but it is generally frowned upon". Also, noone cares about karma and it is not hard to gain.
So true, noone cares about karma and it is not hard to gain.
Hey Nightshark like my avatar??

nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by nightshark »

Victor Horn wrote:
nightshark wrote:The manual lists cutting up a body as an act that results in a loss of karma.

So true, noone cares about karma and it is not hard to gain.
Hey Nightshark like my avatar??
Best one I've seen.
<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE