Player town for PoD

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.

Should PoD have a player town with addons.

Poll ended at Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:59 pm

Yes
83%
No
17%

Total votes: 87

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Player town for PoD

Post by Roser »

Reasons why DarkWing Hates on PoD...

1) Chopped Duck

2) Stewed Duck

3) Fried Duck

That just happened...

noxmonk
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by noxmonk »

I supported PoD earlier. Most of them seem reasonable in what they would be expecting for their town.

Tiwstacain

Post by Tiwstacain »

I fully support the PoD town add ons, I love the adventures you guys put on the forums, and the reporting of afk resource gathering. Keep up the good work

TC

DarkWing
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by DarkWing »

you guys honestly don't know what to do when someone has an opinion that differs from your own? you start lashing out ... calling names ... making up stories ... yes i can see how you deserve to get what you ask ... but maybe we should wait till you grow up .. or get a note from your mommy!

Trusted Member of C^V Guild
Channel Operator of #secondagetrade

Scammer Free Trade Room

Atraxi

Post by Atraxi »

DarkWing wrote:
Downs wrote:technically we own vesper don't we?
i thought C^V owned Vesper
WOOT!
|| Atx Mini Mall | Atraxi's Great Real Estate ||

IRC: Atraxi on @#bpd +#NEW #SecondAge #C^V

<GreenPlastic> I want Five Guys inside me right now
Millerisfuntoplay wrote:Atraxi pwned me =(

Downs

Post by Downs »

Lol great story. Would read again!

I will provide the note darkwing requested
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.
The New Yew Bank Mall! Don't bother shopping anwhere else!
cA's Database of Adventures!!!

Paradox
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Paradox »

I am still waiting on our feathered flustered friend to actually come up with a good reason as to why PoD should not get town addons. All I hear is * they are too young of a Guild* when in fact we proved that wrong. Also, My feathered friend... You didn't answer Arsens questions, instead you evaded them by deflecting the true reasons why you don't want us to have a town. Because you are badly in need of some loving care and want to be the first pirate duck.

I am Sarah Palin and I approve this message.
Thebreadman: i once failed to kill myself... that was until i realised i was already dead

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

I think you should have some sort of Vendor outlet, or public roleplay tavern or something that people actually attend. If you set up some crap and nobody goes there, you should not get a bunch of addons. Need plenty more pirate events as well!

Kander
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kander »

MatronDeWinter wrote:I think you should have some sort of Vendor outlet, or public roleplay tavern or something that people actually attend. If you set up some crap and nobody goes there, you should not get a bunch of addons. Need plenty more pirate events as well!
We are soon to be doing one of the towers just for that. We will be turning it into a public library and a tavern. If we have room we will have vendors on one of the floors. and open to public :)

[08:52] <Spitfire|work> chain knows, he's cleaned more houses than that erotic maid service

godhimself

Post by godhimself »

This is CaptJackSparrow after the guild meeting last night we are talking about putting in a Rp Sky Bar / Rune libary and vendors in adjacent Building. We love all suggestion from the fourms. We would love to have the shard tell us what they would like to see at are town. Whether or not we get player add on's we will be expanding and upgrading the Tortugas. Where Pirates Can be pirates!

Galen

Post by Galen »

Voted 'yes' for this.

This is real roleplaying...what its 'all about' imo. Whats great about PoD is that they benefit others not just themselves. Even just reading their 'adventures' is a blast...some truly intelligent and creative players involved here.

Upgrayedd

Post by Upgrayedd »

I enjoy your tales of adventure and you help to weed out the afk macroers. You got my vote. Keep up the good work.
The years passed, mankind became stupider at a frightening rate. Some had hoped that genetic engineering would correct this trend in evolution, but sadly the greatest minds and resources where focused on conquering hair loss and prolonging erections.

Brymstone

Post by Brymstone »

MatronDeWinter wrote:I think you should have some sort of Vendor outlet, or public roleplay tavern or something that people actually attend. If you set up some crap and nobody goes there, you should not get a bunch of addons. Need plenty more pirate events as well!
Agreed as long as it is not simply abandoned after 6 months like other towns on this shard.
Last edited by Brymstone on Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vishakt

Post by Vishakt »

Hohohoho.... Vish wunt tu vyset uh rheel pierhut tabern. Agh den burn id duwn ib nub cydur dere!

I voted yes.

iamreallysquall

Post by iamreallysquall »

voted yes!
<mistercherry> i bet ide beat yer asss in scrabble
<Atraxi> as soon as i find the noobs i stole from
<Jamison> lelouche your taunts will be your downfall