Template help

Playguides written by Staff and Players.
Much more information on specific skills can be found in our T2A wiki.
Robillard

Template help

Post by Robillard »

Making an archer/mage and need to drop a skill or go 50/50 on two. So far I have Anatomy, Archery, Evaluating Int., Fishing(not dropping this, yet), Magery, Meditation, Resist Spells, and Tactics.
I am assuming that Magery should be my primary attack, and if so the numbers suggest that I drop Anat v/s Tactics. Or go 50/50 in them? Is there anyone who knows the numbers and math behind this all well that can help me?

Pirul

Re: Template help

Post by Pirul »

Surprisingly (or not), I'd drop about 14 points of archery, as it is not too hard to find a magic bow that will make up for those missing points, and I'd drop anatomy. I'd keep tactics at GM.

However, assuming this is a template mainly to be out at sea, I'd drop a bit of magery and switch your main attack at sea for archery.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Spitfire

Post by Spitfire »

You don't really need anatomy on that template IMO. The damage bonus is nice but Tactics is much more important for weapons, and if magery is your primary damage, then eval is more important also.

morganm

Post by morganm »

What are your intended adversaries and will they be casting spells on you? Do you really need it or even 100 ?

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

Fishing
Archery
Magery
Meditation
Tactics
Eval Intel
Resist

100/45/80
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

Return to “Guides”