Bloods, and ancient wyrms loot issue?

Topics related to Second Age
Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Bloods, and ancient wyrms loot issue?

Post by Roser »

Maybe one day Vanq's will be rare like they were on OSI....

Less high end weapons spawning is good. Although I doubt there has been any changes made recently.

darkfiend
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by darkfiend »

I agree!

BamBam
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by BamBam »

I have farmed hundreds of AWs and maybe 5000 dragons since I started in october. I have NEVER gotten a vanq or reflection or invis drop. I have however gotten many t maps off the dragons and those definitely drop invis items and vanqs

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

Wiseguy aka Bob wrote:I have farmed hundreds of AWs and maybe 5000 dragons since I started in october. I have NEVER gotten a vanq or reflection or invis drop. I have however gotten many t maps off the dragons and those definitely drop invis items and vanqs
You farmed well over 3 million in gold, killed roughly 40+ dragons a day, and no vanqs?

Ragancy
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ragancy »

I have also been active in Destard during the past month - probably killed about 100-200+ dragons and 50+ AW - not a single Vanq item.

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Thanks so much for bringing this to my attention, and for putting on the pressure to get it looked at.

I have found that somehow something did get broken; I'm still trying to trace down the when, but the what is clear and I will be working on this today and hopefully have a fix in tommorrow.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

BamBam
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by BamBam »

Matron, maybe not quite 5000 but, maybe half that is more realistic.. Some days I would spend 8 out more hours in just destard. Still, the point is we pointed out an issue that might now get fixed. In the past couple days I started getting th maps off the ancient.. This never happened in the past few months. (only level 3s and 4s were dropping off dragons/drakes only). So im happy something got changed for the better! :o

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mikel123 »

Maps are super rare (1%?). It's quite conceivable that there was nothing wrong with that, and if you killed "hundreds" of them and didn't get one, it was just bad luck. I thought I got one a couple months ago from an AW, though I guess time flies and it could be as much as 4 months ago.

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mikel123 »

Btw this might be the first thread in recorded history that was complaining about the rate of {item levels, type of drop, skill being "stuck"} that was actually justified by a bug in code.

BamBam
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by BamBam »

Well you may want to fix the drop rate of level five maps off the ancient cause I've gotten 3 level five maps maps out of 6 Ancient kills today.. I'm on my droid now at work or I'd still be farming

Sandro

Post by Sandro »

Wiseguy aka Bob wrote:Well you may want to fix the drop rate of level five maps off the ancient cause I've gotten 3 level five maps maps out of 6 Ancient kills today.. I'm on my droid now at work or I'd still be farming
I would say you got extremely lucky on that.
[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w

BamBam
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by BamBam »

well thanks but I believe in statistics and do not believe in luck so much

Panthor the Hated
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Panthor the Hated »

no one said you need to pray to god in thanks, you got lucky dude thats all it means

BamBam
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by BamBam »

wtf? Can always count on panthor to be a douche. I just meant as of recently it seems like a statistical problem with the drop of lvl 5 maps, not that I need to pray to god? Like a decimal in the wrong place or something. I'll farm more tomorrow and report if I get more Lvl 5s in such high frequency. 3/6 AWs is too low sample to say it's 50%.

Panthor the Hated
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Panthor the Hated »

Or you were and are being unreasonable, lets leave the name calling for trash talk though.

Luck doesn't necessarily imply some greater force, its a common term to recognize exceptional circumstances. I'll leave it to the reader to determine who was more douchey here.