Retirement

Topics related to Second Age
Wise
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Retirement

Post by Wise »

Staff, Friends, Foes & newcomers,

I am not going to make this a long drawn out affair, it has come time for Wise of $$$ to retire his runebook, I have played many of years of Ultima online, and many years on UO Secondage, my life has been influenced by UO more then anyone could imagine, its a game that stays in your mind always and forever, I have met some amazing people through playing this game, some in real life, others just in sosoria, the social aspect of the game has always been my favorite, building a guild, influencing the history of the shard, hours of long IRC conversations with all of you!

I have passed the honor of Guildmaster of $$$ to my right hand man Brules, he has been an amazing partner, and will make an even better guild master!!

Derrick; you have built something amazing here never let it go, I will forever in your debt, and will continue to support Secondage even if I am no longer actively playing, I enjoyed out many conversations & discussions, you have made a game into an experience, I will miss you dearly friend!

Brules; we will continue our chatting and planning’s via facebook and such, I am looking forward to seeing what this new era of $$$ will hold for the great people of secondage!!

Pristiq; your tits are delicious

Matron de Winter; You and the rest of cA are a huge part of what made it so enjoyable to play here, while others cursed and got so FRUSTRATED, I loved everything, the war, the battles and yes even the vendor bomb! it gave me a rush in this game I haven’t felt since 1999, I laughed, plotted, negotiated, strategized like never before, its was truly an honor playing with you,

Chumbucket; Since the original days of Metropolis we have known each other, here you created my most formidable challenge, for this I thank you dearly, also I still laugh intensely every time I watch this video http://www.vimeo.com/11760749

Felix; OMG HE'S RLY FELIX, the great battles of r- and $$$ will never be forgotten!

Panthor; Keep on Trollin the trash talk!

Kryptonical; My dearest friend, we have been through much, you will always have a place in $$$ as far as I am concerned, you will be missed, many grand hours and discussions in IRC will be as well <3

Theograd; Best crafter I have ever known!

SJane; YAR!

Blackfoot; Keep the UoH Going strong, your a great player, and us Canadians must stick together!

Hemperor; by far my most favorite Canadian here! OH CANADA!!!!

Honorable Mentions;

Tabius, Raw Toxic, Marfu, and Fooka

You will always be my Brothers, the founders and the original $$$ Members, while you have all gone on your own adventures, your legacy will live on forever in the hearts and minds of the players of Secondage!

too all of those I have missed, every player, every pixel has shaped this game for me!

Ultima Online is a game for life, it will always be in the back of my mind, and could never quit, so this is a farewell, not a goodbye, I will miss secondage <3

its time to Kal ort Por for the last time,

-Wise Founder of the Syndicate of Successful Salesmen
Wise - [Guildmaster, $$$]- Owner of the $$$ Rune Tower & Trusted Merchant

SYNDICATE OF SUCCESSFUL SALESMEN
[$$$]Vendors - [$$$]Runes - [$$$]Events

Downs

Re: Retirement

Post by Downs »

Dude, they'll get highspeed in the woods of Canada one day, just hold out!!!!

It was fun being a part of the war against your beard, even though cA never stood a chance against it's epicness!

Just make sure you at least hang around the forums & suprise us with a random leet photoshop pic every now and then!
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.
The New Yew Bank Mall! Don't bother shopping anwhere else!
cA's Database of Adventures!!!

Chaos
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Chaos »

Fair well for now friend !

[21:27] <@Derrick> UOSA is a tribute to the feasibility of anarchy

Hemperor
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Hemperor »

Last mentioned with a half assed one liner??

I'm going to ban you from your own vent now.

[22:26] <ian> why am i making 3750 empty kegs
[22:27] <ian> 1125000 for 3750 empty kegs
----------------------------------------
[10:44] <ian> a good cat is a dead cat

Matty
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Matty »

before u go can you explain this to someone who wasn't there cuz his sig is funny as hell:

Felix; OMG HE'S RLY FELIX, the great battles of r- and $$$ will never be forgotten!

Downs

Post by Downs »

r- was a secret pk that made regular rounds at $$$ tower and taunted people in the forums. He was outted by wise when he posted in $$$ guild section & exposed as felix.

it was something like that
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

Wise wrote:Staff, Friends, Foes & newcomers,

I am not going to make this a long drawn out affair...

HUGE WALL OF TEXT

-Wise Founder of the Syndicate of Successful Salesmen

The ratio of text to people indicates that Wise liked me the most, something that I always suspected despite our adversarial relationship! I had a ton of fun playing with you. Be sure to troll the forums still even though you do not play (that's what I do). I look forward to further discussing moustache fashion with you.

-mdw

4579190a

Post by 4579190a »

:'(

Pac

Post by Pac »

Anyone not quitting?

Downs

Post by Downs »

<------ This guy

BlackFoot
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by BlackFoot »

can i have ur stuff?
<IronfistMax> tell me where you are in game, and ill come thank you personally
Mad_Max: blackfoot you sent everyone to a slaughter
<Derrick> We will not negotiate with terrorists.
UOSA Society of Adventure and History [UoH]

Matty
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Matty »

BlackFoot wrote:can i have ur stuff?
oh ya why didn't i think to ask this... give all the loot you've accumulated to us-- unless of course this is a fake-retirement thread.

applejack
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by applejack »

I can safely say that the several month stretch that we had last year which included but was not limited to: archery at the tower, "war," infiltration and vendor bomb(!!!) was the most fun I have had here. Couldn't have asked for an adversary that was a better sport about it all. Good luck to you sir.
[cA] Organizational Information
[cA] Tales of Adventure
Tabius wrote:I am disgusted by cA's attitude in this and you should all be ashamed of yourselves.

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

Bye.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

Proto

Post by Proto »

Free Beatingu!