Era Accuracy + IBD

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Sandro

Era Accuracy + IBD

Post by Sandro »

How many times have you seen this before on these forums?
Support UOSA and help strive for accuracy!
http://www.uoguide.com/Item_Bless_Deed
http://wiki.uosecondage.com/Ultima_Onli ... 10/15/1999

Everyone is on a serious "era-accuracy" train right now, so I'll jump aboard.

It's a pretty clear fact that item bless deeds were definitely "era-accurate", so where are they?

The goal of the shard is to strive for era accuracy so, implement item bless deeds.

How can you make an excuse as to why you leave certain items out, when its a proven fact they were available during our "time-window"
[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w

Psilo

Re: Era Accuracy + IBD

Post by Psilo »

Cause origin/EA was on crack when they came up with IBD.

son
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!
Location: I put an r in it http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/67484

Post by son »

Sandro go outside, its summer.
rdash wrote:BLACKFOOT STAY AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS OR MEET A BLADE OF VANQUISH AND ADDITIONAL TACTICS

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

This was the Nuke I was saving for the next time tamers get nerfed...ffs , sandro!
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

Robbbb
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Robbbb »

Sandro wrote:How many times have you seen this before on these forums?
Support UOSA and help strive for accuracy!
http://www.uoguide.com/Item_Bless_Deed
http://wiki.uosecondage.com/Ultima_Onli ... 10/15/1999

Everyone is on a serious "era-accuracy" train right now, so I'll jump aboard.

It's a pretty clear fact that item bless deeds were definitely "era-accurate", so where are they?

The goal of the shard is to strive for era accuracy so, implement item bless deeds.

How can you make an excuse as to why you leave certain items out, when its a proven fact they were available during our "time-window"
Because it is 'era-accurate' it MUST be implemented IMMEDIATLY Derrick!!

The only catch is that it was a reward via the ticket system for 500k tickets...as we dont have a 'ticket' system here they must be acquired through our silver rewards system I presume...since there is no silver to ticket ratio Derrick will have to make one up...if he decides that 1 ticket = 1 silver then good luck getting one =)

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

The silver system is owned by a very small few that play here.

So we are all going to slave drive sandro til he has enough silver for us. Can you imagine all the outrage when sandro IS FORCED to go to every event?
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

I think Sandro is right. Add Item Bless deeds to the CUB reward list. But wait, CUB has already past, and on real OSI servers, it only happened once.

Boondock_Saint
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Boondock_Saint »

Inflammatory Bowel Disease?
[quote="Downs"]All the cool kids saw your wizard tears. [/quote]

[21:32] <[Rose]> scurvy is the new chumbucket

Sandro

Post by Sandro »

Bump

And many more continuous bumps until the staff decide to read/reply
[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

MatronDeWinter wrote:I think Sandro is right. Add Item Bless deeds to the CUB reward list. But wait, CUB has already past, and on real OSI servers, it only happened once.
I'll quote myself for better emphasis.

Sandro

Post by Sandro »

I get the point you're implying Matron.

But this information was clearly known & available when we had our CUB, yet this item was intentionally left out.

So looks like it'll either be another CUB or an addition to the silver turn-in system.

I don't really see how it can be argued, it is clearly 100% era-accurate.

After all, isn't that what this shard is all about? :wink:

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

Yes but clearly the old CUB system should be grandfathered in, and we should accept that it did not include item bless deeds.

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

Just add IBD to the list of things that people SHOULD have gotten from CUB. Pretend no one picked it.....

Problem solves itself.

Sandro

Post by Sandro »

MatronDeWinter wrote:Yes but clearly the old CUB system should be grandfathered in, and we should accept that it did not include item bless deeds.
Agreed.

So silver turn-in item it is then.

When can we expect to see an updated list with the appropriate items listed?

Guerrilla

Post by Guerrilla »

I've asked the same thing in the past, i agree though, all these people moan about era accuracy etc. But, when you mention item bless deeds, they think ur crazy, what's up with that?

It's just the era-accurate thing to do.... I could go for a blessed perfect hally myself :D

"thinks out loud" (but wait, this is something that is actually era accurate, and directly affects gameplay, no wonder nothing has been done about it, instead lets gripe about minor things that have no affect on gameplay whatsoever,not to mention, give people incentive to those who actually cloth their character, and see how many long term players we can grief/and or run off of the server) sarcasm - truth ? you be the judge

point is, you take away the grandfathered bless items, everybody will just run around naked, or at least i will . lol
Halleluyah
<DemonArkanis> hopefully ill go to hell and not have to listen to your bullshit