We Watch the Watchmen - 01

Share stories and special moments with the community.
baublet
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

We Watch the Watchmen - 01

Post by baublet »

So I hear of two vile thugs pretending to police the sordid streets of Britannia. They will remain sordid as long as these corrupt villains (with vanqs and riding nightmares no less) continue murdering working-class men and women trying to steal bread just to make ends meet while rich bank sitters in their neon masks and shoes get by paying no taxes. Hah! They certainly have Lord British by the balls.

So the glorious rogue baubtastic loads up to patrol the patrolmen. Notice their lack of communication and complete inability to deal with a maul of ruin and demon's breath! Then witness their cowardly attempt to regear and take me two on one! Finally, witness their demise. Their expensive weapons, armor, reagents, and various trinkets looted from the downtrodden were distributed to those in need.

Remember the vile tag team that put me in the dirt? (viewtopic.php?f=38&t=31596) Sadly, Officer Blade hadn't died in a while. However, the circumstance allowed me a chance to reclaim my head!

Bonus at the end: HeadlessHorseman raging at thieves; Hugdealer of cA griefing a mount salesman!

In Solidarity,
baubtastic
Attachments
Thanks for the head and the armor!
Thanks for the head and the armor!
Sebastian_8-21_00.47.gif (58.24 KiB) Viewed 1597 times
Sebastian_8-20_20.05.rpv
(153.7 KiB) Downloaded 117 times

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: We Watch the Watchmen - 01

Post by MatronDeWinter »

baublet wrote:...
Bonus at the end: HeadlessHorseman raging at thieves; Hugdealer of cA, selling a permit.
Minor correction

Border Patrol

Post by Border Patrol »

Thugs!,
Who is using vanq weapons in BPD besides Bill? The best weapons I have yet to wield during policing is mediocre Force weapons. I save all my good stuff for PvP. It is rare that I would even use a Force weapon now that I mention it. I usually wield crappy ruin or GM weapons when smashing thieves.

The only members who I have ever seen ride mares are Atraxi and me. As for the chief's weapon of choice I cannot comment on.

Dolos

Post by Dolos »

I approve of this message.

iamreallysquall

Post by iamreallysquall »

Border Patrol wrote:Thugs!,
Who is using vanq weapons in BPD besides Bill? The best weapons I have yet to wield during policing is mediocre Force weapons. I save all my good stuff for PvP. It is rare that I would even use a Force weapon now that I mention it. I usually wield crappy ruin or GM weapons when smashing thieves.

The only members who I have ever seen ride mares are Atraxi and me. As for the chief's weapon of choice I cannot comment on.
it's time to call the cops!
<mistercherry> i bet ide beat yer asss in scrabble
<Atraxi> as soon as i find the noobs i stole from
<Jamison> lelouche your taunts will be your downfall

Return to “Tales of Adventure”