Skara Brae: Salvation. End the urk occupation.

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Skara Brae: Salvation. End the urk occupation.

Post by GuardianKnight »

I captured a grunt in their massive army and brought him to my super secret base.
GuardianKnight_9-5_10.26.jpg
GuardianKnight_9-5_10.26.jpg (144.46 KiB) Viewed 1622 times
I was sure that he would give up their battle plans but he stayed strong.
GuardianKnight_9-5_10.26-1.jpg
GuardianKnight_9-5_10.26-1.jpg (145 KiB) Viewed 1622 times
GuardianKnight_9-5_10.27.jpg
GuardianKnight_9-5_10.27.jpg (146.45 KiB) Viewed 1622 times
GuardianKnight_9-5_10.29.jpg
GuardianKnight_9-5_10.29.jpg (141.33 KiB) Viewed 1622 times
GuardianKnight_9-5_10.29-1.jpg
GuardianKnight_9-5_10.29-1.jpg (142.76 KiB) Viewed 1622 times
GuardianKnight_9-5_10.30.jpg
GuardianKnight_9-5_10.30.jpg (143.41 KiB) Viewed 1622 times
GuardianKnight_9-5_10.30-1.jpg
GuardianKnight_9-5_10.30-1.jpg (140.39 KiB) Viewed 1622 times

They plan to invade another town soon and unless we stop fighting one another, they will control everything that we hold dear.

We've been fighting a long time. We are out numbered by Urks. Working around the clock,without quit. Humans have a strength that cannot be measured. This is GK. If you are reading this,you are the resistance.

This is GuardianKnight. If you're reading this, you are the resistance. Listen carefully, if we keep fighting each other, our humanity is lost. The admins want us to fight like urks. They want us to make cold, calculated decisions. But we are not urks! And if we behave like them, then WHAT IS THE *POINT* IN WINNING? The admin is going to ask you to attack the urk fort. I am asking you not to. If even one dragon bomb drops on the urk fort before sunrise, our future will be lost. So please stand down. Give us time to protect the towns that all of us are fighting for. This is GK.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

Tiwstacain

Re: Skara Brae: Salvation. End the urk occupation.

Post by Tiwstacain »

Alas the group of urks that invaded Skara last night was large. Calculated, with holding the docks tight and pushing the minions through the town. The murderers fought each other hard and dirty. Then there seemed to be a breakthrough. The docks, cleared. We seemed to cut there tie of safety and they bailed, but they did take it over and we NEED to defend ourselves against these invasions.

TC

random guy

Post by random guy »

:mrgreen:

Jupiter

Post by Jupiter »

I resisted with blood and sweat! Even while the murderous bands of humans swooped to pillage on the outskirts of the battle! I'll resist until my last breath, and then again!