"furniture" question

Moderator: Support Moderators

Tylog

"furniture" question

Post by Tylog »

Hey everybody :)

I´m looking for some interior for my sweet home, especially for bones, bodyparts, skulls, corpses etc. My house shall become some kind of "necromancer´s home".

The only problem is, that i have no idea from where i can get such things :o

Can some one tell me where i can "find" them ?

Thx alot
Tylog

mrbojangles
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: "furniture" question

Post by mrbojangles »

Body parts, skulls, bones, etc can all be attained while fishing up mibs. They're pretty cheap as there's not a huge market for them. I can't tell you any specific vendors, try irc.
Omar Little(irc) / Mr Bojangles / Bowie / Snake Plisken / Martin Van Buren / Dirty Ore

Visit the The Yew Gate Shop for everything you need.

OneEyedJack
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: "furniture" question

Post by OneEyedJack »

You can also make a throw away toon, kill him, and skin him. It'll produce body parts. If you skin the body parts you get different things from them, organs, bones ect. Keep in mind that body parts from a player must be locked down or they will decay. The mib ones do not need to be locked down (And they're most likely the ones you've been looking for) But for the UWL guild keep I made a throwaway toon named "a victim." And I have to admit... his scattered body parts on an abattoir look pretty awesome. I'll post screen pics tomorrow or tonight on UWL's forum (Link in my sig) if you'd like to check them out.

Return to “New Player Help”