Str, Dex, Int?

Moderator: Support Moderators

jimmyjones

Str, Dex, Int?

Post by jimmyjones »

So my these are my two questions.

1. I thought you only got 220 points to use for str, dex, and int but mine are as follows: 97,88,39 which adds up to 224. Where are these extra 4 points coming from?

2. I used herding to build up strength and snooping for dex but now they won't go up anymore. I put the little arrow next to int pointing down so it would use those points form strength and dex but I just left razor on all night herding and didn't gain 1 point in strength or dex. Started the night at 97 and that is where it was in the morning. I can't believe with how it has raised in the past that leaving it for 12 plus hours wouldn't even yield one point. What am I doing wrong?

Sandro

Re: Str, Dex, Int?

Post by Sandro »

You get 225 total for stats.

You need to be eligible to gain skill in order to gain stats, if the skills you are using to attempt to gain stats are locked/turn down, then you won't be able to gain stats. You may need to lower a skill and raise another one to gain stats quicker if the ones you were using raised up too high.
[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w

jimmyjones

Post by jimmyjones »

Thanks Sandro. The turned down/locked thing was the problem. Thanks!

jimmyjones

Post by jimmyjones »

How much int should I have if I have a warrior. I don't use spells. How much do I need to use a rune book? 5 or 10?

Sandro

Post by Sandro »

Recall is 11 mana, and the minimum you should have is 25, considering the other stats cap @ 100 each, leaving you 25 points that can't go anywhere else but to Intelligence.

How much you "should have" really depends on how you'll be playing the character. If you don't even have magery, and use scrolls to get around then 25 will be more than you'll need most likely.
[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w

jimmyjones

Post by jimmyjones »

Ok, thanks again.

Return to “New Player Help”