new UO player

Moderator: Support Moderators

karkara

new UO player

Post by karkara »

hello guys

i saw my friends playing this game (back in 99/2000) i was in love with it, but computer/internet problems keept me away from it, since them i never forget it, and tried a few times to play it, but never made it, unfriendly community, deserted shards and the learning curve of the game itself. i even tried to lure my friends into it but was unsuccessful.

A few days back i decided to give it another try, and found this shard( shard = server right?).
i've been reading some guides here and there and some videos, on how to play the game, but i wanted some help to realy learn and get into it.
i dont ask fot itens or such, i just want to fell all the magic that i felt back in 99.

just want to know nice people to play the game with.

thanks in advance.

ps: sorry for any gramatical error, english is not my native linguage.

Nergnog

Re: new UO player

Post by Nergnog »

This is a really great shard. You should get in on it. Depending upon what you want to do, there are many guilds to join. You can rp an orc, just go to bloodrock.xillin.com. Or you can join one of the guilds that help new people. CV and DG are good for that.

OneEyedJack
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: new UO player

Post by OneEyedJack »

Welcome to UOSA! My biggest piece of advise is join IRC. You'll get your quickest responses for help there. If you /join #UWL or #WL there are usually some helpful people there. If I'm on, you're welcome to send me a message my IRC name is Ear-Gharik. Or you can PM me here with any questions you may have.

Return to “New Player Help”