New player, trapped in healer being res killed.

This is the place for Screenshots and Razor Packet Video Uploads 15MB max on RPV's
Forum rules
Please if you haven't, make an account on myUOSA: http://my.uosecondage.com and Submit some pics!
You can also associate images with your character pages there.
Mongbaticus

New player, trapped in healer being res killed.

Post by Mongbaticus »

Ok so I come across this thief in town, Kerby. He's attacking someone and absolutely wasting them right? So I help out with my noob knowing I'll die. Of course I do and when I res and return to my body Kerby decides to kill me again. Haha all fun and games. Yet he adds a great "Fuck you" to the end of this one. Fine. I res and get my horse and Yet again Kerby shows up and hunts me down. I think to myself Fine I'll just die next to the healer so I run into the healer building and of course Kerby gets off his horse and blocks me in the building using himself and his horse as a shield. I res he kills me, rinse repeat and the entire time he's res killing me he's using racial slurs cuss words and telling me to get the fuck off his server. I had to log off and quit playing just to get away from the harassment. I'm tired of this bullshit and I dont think this kind of harassment should be allowed. Even T2A had rules against this stuff I thought.

The two videos below document a portion of what happened near the end before I logged off, but you can see the number of times he's killed me and how he's blocked me in. Everytime you res you dont have full stamina so there was no way I could run past him.
Attachments
Addimis_12-8_11.02.rpv
(6 KiB) Downloaded 116 times

Ronk
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: New player, trapped in healer being res killed.

Post by Ronk »

That doesn't sound very nice at all. Did you page a GM? The help option has a way to report that sort of thing, which includes sending the GM's a log.

You'll run into people like that no matter what you do in life though.
------------------
The Bloodrock Orcs - http://www.bloodrock.org
Historic Bloodrock

chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by chumbucket »

Two things you could do: (1) res elsewhere, (2) not res until the combat timers had worn off. Yeah, the guy is a jerk, but UO is made of mostly of jerks. Honestly, coming to the forums to complain every time someone is mean to you in game isn't going to help you any. Toughen up. Get some purple pots and townkill people you don't like. You can always win if you're willing to fight dirty.

Clyde-

Post by Clyde- »

chumbucket wrote:Two things you could do: (1) res elsewhere, (2) not res until the combat timers had worn off. Yeah, the guy is a jerk, but UO is made of mostly of jerks. Honestly, coming to the forums to complain every time someone is mean to you in game isn't going to help you any. Toughen up. Get some purple pots and townkill people you don't like. You can always win if you're willing to fight dirty.
Straight up. Dont res in the same spot he's killing you, that's your fault. And stop crying about what someone says to u on a video game..nothing to get your panties in a wad about.
-cr3w-

venox

Post by venox »

if you die while blue.
wait just over two minutes. that way you will no longer be in "combat mode" and thus if they kill you again you can start banking up those murder reports.
i think he will soon have enough fun, after seeing his murder counts increase.

Clyde-

Post by Clyde- »

Or just rez elsewhere
-cr3w-